The Official Rams vs. Broncos Celebration Thread

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

bwdenverram

Legend
Name
BW
I'm a total homer but I actually think if we play like this we finish 10-6. :)
I mean San Diego and Oakland are very winnable games to get back to .500.

RamBall

Legend
Camp Reporter
Name
Dave
What a game by the D, and the OL giving Mason enough room to go over 100 yards. Shaun Hill got off to a fast start then Mason kept the clock running.

RamzFanz

Damnit
I feel like we are the 1998 Rams, with a better defense. That year we were closer than any of us realized, particularly on the defensive side of the ball. We just needed to get the offense fixed.

I think our defense is there. Good freaking lord they were definitely there today. Get an offense and we are absolutely dangerous.

They just scored 22 points on one of the best Ds in the league without a single TO. That dog can hunt.

Athos

Legend
Well, maybe we are a QB away? I think we have options at backup QB for next year now for sure.

Question is.

Who is the rookie QB we draft next year? I'm on the Hundley prowl.

Back on topic.

EPIC MONSTER BITCH SLAP by the D against Manning. And a big boost to GZ's confidence.

LosAngelesRams

Hall of Fame
m6lAIhL6c1Fm32brFA5P8eodphXsJNaC--5BBD4KxHwAocOlixAqWnQjUMGnZgQwcuAkQHcZzF3-gyiKRoTmWuBDbhUd9ZipGfv5HtpEyOlXb6-wzyM34qyJ=w360-h270-nc

thirteen28

I like pizza.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Erik
They just scored 22 points on one of the best Ds in the league without a single TO. That dog can hunt.

Agree, and don't get me wrong, this offense is much better than our 1998 offense ... but we are missing pieces due to injury and could use some help in the interior OL. Still, it just feels like that year, so many times we are so close and don't get the win, but we also have the talent to pull off a huge upset.

MTRamsFan

Montana is God's Country
Name
Greg
Great Win! We won in all three phases today. Another one of those games where we were given no chance to win and we win!

BriansRams

"Rams next Superbowl is 2023 season." - (Oct 2022)
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
Name
Brian
Congratulations to Sean Hill he played a great game for us today. Great win to the whole Rams team.

RamBall

Legend
Camp Reporter
Name
Dave
Special teams were special again, Denver had a long field all day. Letting Manning get his yards, but only 1 TD.

Slappy967

Starter
That was the most complete team effort I have seen in a loooooooooooooong long time. Phenomenal

MerlinJones

Pro Bowler
I have more hope for the future after today than I have for quite awhile.

Well, at least as far as the Rams are concerned.