The Official Rams vs. Broncos Celebration Thread

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Riverumbbq

Angry Progressive
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
River
Looks like Williams has given new life to Laurinaitis, he's playing better these last few games than what i've seen in a couple years. Ogletree is getting it, McD hits like a jackhammer and is always near the ball. How about Zuerline's 5 FG's, two over 50 yards, he put this game out of reach. Tru's interception which sealed the game, ... just too many names to mention for the guys getting it done. JJ was the lone disappointment on a great day. We found a QB who can look comfortable in the pocket, and how about our formerly sorry interior O-Line protection ... saving our interior from penetration by the enemy. Incredible game all around, not sure who to give the game ball to ... probably Williams deserves it most. Whatta ya think ?

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Where the freak was this defense the first half of the season?!

If they had shown up
, Davis wouldn't have had to throw the ball all the time, we could've played ball control, and we would be in the playoff hunt.

What an unbelievable game by the defense. This team deserved everything they got today.

In a league that is trying to cut down on the way the rams defensive secondary plays the game, it is refreshing to to see them laying the wood and punishing guys. They may not be the best cover guys, and they may not lock down a certain guy, but damn it they will make you HURT when you catch the ball.

Best explanation I have is this...you know how rookies tend to struggle early on with execution because they're learning the scheme...well...you had that on the entire defense. It takes time to get a scheme down. Especially on defense where communication and understanding your assignment is so important. You can't play at 100% speed if you're thinking about what you have to do.

Just like last year, Rams defenders are setting into the new scheme about halfway through the season. Difference is that this is a much better scheme. I think many, including myself, were too hard on Williams.

Leuzer

Daniel Leu
I believe we can win out. If we can beat Seattle,San Francisco,and Denver, we can beat anyone left on our schedule. I'm chugging Kool-Aid.:D

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I think Greg Zuerlein earned major props today. This fan-base is too hard on the guy. He delivered two majorly clutch long FGs.

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
r86x3c.jpg

PowayRamFan

Hall of Fame
My brother-in-law is coming in from Denver on Thursday for Thanksgiving, oh how sweet it is.

A simple victory would have been plenty, but this absolute ass-whipping will have me smiling all week!

TOTAL DOMINATION

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
I think Greg Zuerlein earned major props today. This fan-base is too hard on the guy. He delivered two majorly clutch long FGs.

And he smashed the shit out of both of them. He could have made them from 65.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
This is the type of team we expected especially with Shaun Hill at Quarterback as jrry posted earlier Zuerlein was huge and a great win for all of us. Mason had the quietest 100 yard game I've seen in a while overall just a great team effort now it's on to San Diego and let's win there.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
My brother-in-law is coming in from Denver on Thursday for Thanksgiving, oh how sweet it is.

A simple victory would have been plenty, but this absolute ass-whipping will have me smiling all week!

TOTAL DOMINATION

I'd have some fun with that......atr dinner I'd say "can you pass me the Omaha.....I mean the stuffing".

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Defense was hitting people hard all game. We definitely leave teams sore come Monday.

rams24/7

Pro Bowler
Name
Nick
Here are my stats of the week:

• Opposing offenses vs Rams the past 3 weeks: 34 points. No team over 17
  • 2 straight weeks with a pick for Tree
  • Special teams was just as important as D today. GZ made 5 FG including 2 from 50+. Kick coverage consistently had DEN starting inside 20
  • If you told me that Miller & Ware would combine for 2 sacks today I'd take it. Broncos only had 3. Hill kept his eyes downfield unlike AD
  • One of the numbers that jumps off the stat sheet today: Rams had 12 passes defensed. TWELVE!!! Manning's 75.3 QB Rating worst this year
  • Rams D hasn't let a team over 100 yds rushing in 3 straight games. Haven't allowed a 100 yard rusher since Demarco Murray week 3
  • Back to back weeks the Rams have held their opponent (AZ & DEN) to only 28 yards on the ground.
  • Zuerlein single footedly outscored Denver accounting for 16 of the Rams 22 points. Hekker had 4 punts inside the 20.
  • More on special teams coverage. DEN had 13 drives w/best starting field position at their 25. Denver started 6 drives inside their 20

brokeu91

The super shrink
Name
Michael

TOTAL DOMINATION
Thanksgiving dinner @PowayRamFan house
PowayRamFan: hi brother in law, what happened last Sunday? I didn't catch the game, who won? Did anyone get their asses handed to them? Please pass the gravy
Brother-in-law: sigh

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
One of my best friends who's a diehard Denver fan is beside himself. He actually likes the Rams, but he has exacting standards for "his Broncos"...he's not so different than many of us in that regard.

I don't think he realizes that in the last 4 weeks, we've now beaten, Seattle, SF and Denver.

That's a hell of a way to go 3-1.

Most pundits would have us go 0-4 in that 4 game stretch. We can't go back and replay those games, but if this D continues to get better and better... and Hill plays as he played today or even just moderately improves as he gets more 1st team snaps... This team will be one of the toughest outs in the 2nd half of the season...

For the first time, I can say that I agree that 10-6 isn't just silly. If our D keeps improving, we actually can run the table. And doing THAT would put us in position to really do damage in the playoffs... I think 10-6 would make a wild card...