The Official Rams vs. Broncos Celebration Thread

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
No whining or complaining allowed. Only the good stuff please. :banana: :rockon: :banana:

2v8hglu.jpg

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
How you like that NFC West now, Manning?
Too bad you can't play the 49ers all the time, eh?

Irish

Starter
Where the fuck was this defense the first half of the season?!

If they had shown up, Davis wouldn't have had to throw the ball all the time, we could've played ball control, and we would be in the playoff hunt.

What an unbelievable game by the defense. This team deserved everything they got today.

In a league that is trying to cut down on the way the rams defensive secondary plays the game, it is refreshing to to see them laying the wood and punishing guys. They may not be the best cover guys, and they may not lock down a certain guy, but damn it they will make you HURT when you catch the ball.

NukeRam

I test nuclear weapons
Name
Mike
Awesome!!!!! The fewest points scored by a Manning QB'ed Bronco team! What defense!!!

thirteen28

I like pizza.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Erik
I feel like we are the 1998 Rams, with a better defense. That year we were closer than any of us realized, particularly on the defensive side of the ball. We just needed to get the offense fixed.

I think our defense is there. Good freaking lord they were definitely there today. Get an offense and we are absolutely dangerous.

RamzFanz

Damnit
Best game I've seen in... I don't know how long. The D just CRUSHED them. The O was everything I thought it could be.