The Official Rams vs. Broncos Celebration Thread

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

tahoe

Pro Bowler
Great great victory!!! I can honestly see the rams running the table with the way the defense is playing and Hill in there at qb! Total team win

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Final words from Manning, at his post game Presser..
11014.jpg

rhinobean

Hall of Fame
Name
Bob
This is the defense I've been looking for since training camp! Dominating heads up football! Keep it going Rams! (y)(y)(y)(y)(y)

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
Excellent win. Great job hanging in there Rams fans. We deserved this one.

RamzFanz

Damnit
Congratulations to Sean Hill he played a great game for us today. Great win to the whole Rams team.

He did everything as well as anyone could hope. His awareness of the pass rush and avoidance was outstanding. After he shook off the rust his ball was pretty damn accurate. I could see him and Britt lighting up some teams once he's fully back in his groove.

rams24/7

Pro Bowler
Name
Nick
Also nice payback for the Rams. Peyton has owned us in his career. Last two meetings vs Peyton:
2009 IND 42 STL 6
2005 IND 45 STL 28 (MNF meltdown after Bulger's injury)

rams24/7

Pro Bowler
Name
Nick
Also Idk if anyone noticed but Schotty tried out some pistol formations today. I don't remember running those w/Davis

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
10-6 gets a WC birth. Just sayin'. What a game. And McDonald is just a freaking playuh.

Rams0307

Maybe not. It's Hill's first full game but if he plays that smart the rest of the season, I would have no problem with Bradford/Hill.

Agree, I really like both Bradford and Hill. Didn't word it well. I was just saying if we get good QB play next year, we're gonna take over the league.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
He did everything as well as anyone could hope. His awareness of the pass rush and avoidance was outstanding. After he shook off the rust his ball was pretty damn accurate. I could see him and Britt lighting up some teams once he's fully back in his groove.
Hill threw some ducks out there for sure but he definitely threw some with the pocket closing in. He delivered today - that is no doubt. I'm good with you being able to gloat here because Hill was a huge part of this win.

I know you are not looking for it but congrats Ramz (meh - you too Jrry and CoachO :D). Some of these things are subtle differences but Hill showed the experience that sometimes makes a big difference between a win and a loss.