The official Aaron Donald IS BACK thread

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

LumberTubs

As idle as a painted ship upon a painted ocean
Name
Phil
Welcome back AD. I may have said some rash things during your holdout but I didn't really mean them (n)

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I can't wait to go back and see who bashed him and see those same people cheer as soon as they see 99 out there.
I bashed him, but you better find where I also said all is forgiven if he is available week one before throwing stones. which he is...don't get this shyte sideways...

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
HEY PRIME TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!lolololol

roflbot.jpg

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
I bashed him, but you better find where I also said all is forgiven if he is available week one before throwing stones. which he is...don't get this shyte sideways...

I'm talking about guys calling him greedy, selfish, POS, etc.

yrba1

Mild-mannered Rams fan
Welcome back!

Please fire Todd France and hire a different agent, then we can give you a bigger guarantee than our previous proposal so we can rub it on France's face.

Varg6

Starter
Name
Jake
I can't say I know either side, so I'm going to reserve judgement. Nonetheless, I'm happy he's back. If there's one game I wouldn't mind him necessarily missing--it's this one.

UKram

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
He kinda is though .... I mean just because he reported the day before a game ... it's purely to pick up his game check

Don't get me wrong I'm glad he is back ... and I want a long term deal done ... but that didn't change what's happened over Pre season

MadGoat

Mathematically alive
He kinda is though .... I mean just because he reported the day before a game ... it's purely to pick up his game check

Don't get me wrong I'm glad he is back ... and I want a long term deal done ... but that didn't change what's happened over Pre season

I don't actually think he's going to have a check to pick up. He still owes the Rams $1.5 million in fines.

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
Just-When-I-Think-You-Couldnt-Possibly-Be-Any-Dumber-You-Go-and-Do-Something-Like-This..-and-Totally-Redeem-Yourself-In-Dumb-and-Dumber.gif

*Never hated him for holding out, but sure as hell am glad he is back!!! Just wish he would play tomorrow.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
I'd bench him next week, nothing personal, just business!

Mick

Pro Bowler
So, in other words, your original post stands? Let me save you the trouble then. I think he was a greedy dude for holding out, and only reporting at the last minute. Fines, as we know, can be forgiven, but that game check is gone once he doesn't show. I love AD the player, but this contract situation was bullshit. He didn't get a deal, so holding out so long as to miss the first game was a dick move...in my opinion. He could have held out until after the 4th preseason game, and then reported, having made his case, and avoided injury. Go ahead, let me have that wrath now.....