The official Aaron Donald IS BACK thread

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Ram_Rally

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I'm happy but slightly irritated. Why wait until now ? Could've done the good faith thing and started this week.
I want him to get was he's worth but this is a bit silly.
Oh well.
strange isn't it? sit out long enough just to miss one game. Maybe it was because he felt he had to make the GM sweat since most expected him to cave by week 1

Mikey Ram

Hall of Fame
Name
Mike
I assume the Rams will now drop the massive fines that almost make his salary this year next to nothing...

bubbaramfan

Legend
Camp Reporter
Great. Net year half the team holds out, get fined, then comes in one day before the regular season and get forgiven.

LARams_1963

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
greg
Nothing says TEAM better than sliding in just in time to miss the first game yet still collect your gameday check.

dolphinlover123

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
and like a typical rams sofite I'm both glad that he's back and sad that Smart won't get his shot to be a long term starter. But oh well, Donald is back baby!
He'll still get a shot to see what hes got tomorrow.

RamsOfCastamere

I drink things, and know nothing
Guess I'll welcome him back for the sake of the Rams, but I don't know if I'll ever see him in the same light that I did before this...I'm still very disappointed in him...I would guess his return is something money-related...He sure hasn't given a crap about the team to this point...
Some of you guys are taking this contract dispute too personal. Are you still mad at Steven Jackson, Orlando Pace, etc too? It's just a negotiation tactic. So what that he skipped the preseason, whoopty do. AD is a BOSS and will be in our HOF, first ballot!

LARams_1963

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
greg
Some of you guys are taking this contract dispute too personal. Are you still mad at Steven Jackson, Orlando Pace, etc too? It's just a negotiation tactic. So what that he skipped the preseason, whoopty do. AD is a BOSS and will be in our HOF, first ballot!

I agree except for the fact that he missed more than just the preseason. He missed the season opener, but he did collect the game check!

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer

I can't wait to go back and see who bashed him and see those same people cheer as soon as they see 99 out there.

RamsOfCastamere

I drink things, and know nothing
I agree except for the fact that he missed more than just the preseason. He missed the season opener, but he did collect the game check!
Yeah I should have put that in parentheses haha. But it's probably our easiest game of the season and should be a guaranteed win.

LARams_1963

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
greg
I can't wait to go back and see who bashed him and see those same people cheer as soon as they see 99 out there.

Well hell, you can bash somebody and love them later! Obviously you're not married. :D

bubbaramfan

Legend
Camp Reporter
Tell that to his teammates who had to show up and put in the work. " I'm so good, I don't need the work like you guys do". AD says to Tanziel " Thanks for taking my reps, now carry my jock-strap for me , then go sit on the bench".

Mick

Pro Bowler
The two aren't mutually exclusive, but you do you I suppose. People can be bothered by the fact he held out so long he missed the season opener, but still gets paid for being here. Doesn't mean they won't cheer him. I'm guessing AD didn't want to miss that game check, cause unlike the fines, that shit don't come back.