The number 1 overall pick watch thread

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
3-0 Redskins, with the Falcons, Steelers and Colts winning the best we could hope for if all scores ended like this is a coin toss for the number 2 pick.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
7-3 Giants, Texans also winning. Scores remain the same we're number 1 :number1:

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Man ... how PISSED would you be if you were a Redskins fan and you saw your #1 overall being used by another team while your alleged "Franchise" QB led your team to a massive 3 whole wins the year prior? It would completely ruin the draft day experience for me.

max

Hall of Fame
Name
max
Man ... how PISSED would you be if you were a Redskins fan and you saw your #1 overall being used by another team while your alleged "Franchise" QB led your team to a massive 3 whole wins the year prior? It would completely ruin the draft day experience for me.

Screw them. Those are the same people who were laughing at us saying they got the better end of the deal last year.

jap

Legend

Oh, Danny Boy, the crowds are ca-alling
To have your head placed high upon a spike.
Please get your nose out of your coaches ef-ef-forts;
For if you don't, we'll have to call a strike!

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Screw them. Those are the same people who were laughing at us saying they got the better end of the deal last year.
I have no sympathy for them either. Just sayin'. *If* you were a Redskins fan, you'd be pretty pissed off.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Yeah the Giants look like shit.
10-3 now. Hakeem Nicks has gone to the locker room.

max

Hall of Fame
Name
max
I have no sympathy for them either. Just sayin'. *If* you were a Redskins fan, you'd be pretty pissed off.

Yeah. I probably would have been pissed off that they made the trade in the first place, though. But I'd be fuming now.