The number 1 overall pick watch thread

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

PowayRamFan

Hall of Fame
At the start of the year nobody would have been unhappy with a top 10-15 pick, now we are picking second. Stoked.

Ky Ram

Pro Bowler
Louisville had their bowl game last night. Kicked Miami's ass. Fans were chanting 1 more year when he walked off the field. I think he said in an interview that he's still mulling it over. I hope he declares, but you never know. Stranger things have happened.
He wants to play for a championship team - I doubt Louisville has a shot at that even with moving to the ACC.
We'll see but he hasn't said for sure either way.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Louisville had their bowl game last night. Kicked Miami's ass. Fans were chanting 1 more year when he walked off the field. I think he said in an interview that he's still mulling it over. I hope he declares, but you never know. Stranger things have happened.

I'm sure his advisors remind him; there's no place to go but down from 1st overall.

moklerman

Warner-phile
Boy, wouldn't that muddy the waters of the 2014 draft if he decided to stay in school? I know there's a few people who are really high on him but this isn't a year where there's that blue-chip stud than EVERYONE covets.

moklerman

Warner-phile
Is there an RGIII equivalent in next year's draft? Is anyone really going to trade up for the guys that are out there? I don't see another windfall for the Rams.

Username

Has a Well-Known Member
I'm sure his advisors remind him; there's no place to go but down from 1st overall.

lol I remember him saying something like "I'm going to have to sit down with the coaches and everyone, and talk about it." I was thinking, why don't you sit down with your agent and talk about it?

Ky Ram

Pro Bowler
Boy, wouldn't that muddy the waters of the 2014 draft if he decided to stay in school? I know there's a few people who are really high on him but this isn't a year where there's that blue-chip stud than EVERYONE covets.
If he doesn't go this year he"s got no shot at being #1 next year with Jameis Winston coming out

Username

Has a Well-Known Member
Is there an RGIII equivalent in next year's draft? Is anyone really going to trade up for the guys that are out there? I don't see another windfall for the Rams.

I heard Carr is the next Peyton Manning and could quite possibly go down as the best QB ever. If I were a smart GM I would consider trading my entire draft for him.

Let's start this off right. :wink:

max

Hall of Fame
Name
max
I just heard Ronde Barber say it was a good trade for the Skins getting a dynamic QB like RG3.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
#OperationPatience for us now, 129 days to the draft.

operation-patience.jpg

tonyl711

Starter
we gave up the #2 pick in the trade, its only fitting that we get the #2 pick back to complete the deal. I hope we can trade down with someone and get a second first rounder for next year too.

moklerman

Warner-phile
I'm sure this won't be popular but I still hope they find some way to take on Blackmon. I'd take him and switch first round picks with Jacksonville as a trade.