The number 1 overall pick watch thread

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RFIP

Yep I was greedy too but nothing wrong with #2 overall...lets hope the Giants can hold on because Painter SUCKS ASS!

Username

Has a Well-Known Member
I mean I know we joked about it at the beginning of the season... but I honestly still can't believe the Rams are going to have a 2nd overall pick out of this.

LOL

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Yep I was greedy too but nothing wrong with #2 overall...lets hope the Giants can hold on because Painter SUCKS ASS!
Watching Cousins vs Painter in the rain in NY is like watching those old football follies on VHS.

moklerman

Warner-phile
Even though it isn't official, is Bridgewater expected to actually declare for the draft? I thought there was still a chance he might return to school.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
It would've been hilarious and embarrassing for Washington to "earn" the number 1 pick that they didn't even own. Oh well...#2 it is.

jap

Legend
Even though it isn't official, is Bridgewater expected to actually declare for the draft? I thought there was still a chance he might return to school.

After watching Painter and Cousins, he is probably thinking, "If those guys are examples of legitimate NFL QB's, why the hell not!?!" :heh:

Username

Has a Well-Known Member

Louisville had their bowl game last night. Kicked Miami's ass. Fans were chanting 1 more year when he walked off the field. I think he said in an interview that he's still mulling it over. I hope he declares, but you never know. Stranger things have happened.

moklerman

Warner-phile
Louisville had their bowl game last night. Kicked Miami's ass. Fans were chanting 1 more year when he walked off the field. I think he said in an interview that he's still mulling it over. I hope he declares, but you never know. Stranger things have happened.
I often wonder if these guys are as anxious to get their NFL careers started since the money is waaaaaay different now. Houston's got a lot of pieces in terms of personnel so it would probably be a smart move for him to go there as opposed to a "legitimate" 2-14 team rather than a division winner that just fell apart.