The NFL Free Agency thread part 2

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
No interest in WR Rueben Randle? I havent heard any buzz about him at all. Marvin Jones was considered the best FA WR. What am I missing here? Both are gonna be 26 years old heading into this season. Both are 6'2 200 lbs+. Why does Jones get a huge contract yet Randle is unsigned still?
2015 Rueben Randle- 57 receptions/797 yards/8 TD
2015 Marvin Jones- 65 receptions/816 yards/4 TD

the giants were unhappy about his attitude. i don't think he tries to better himself. word spreads. i assume.

RamsFlash80

Pro Bowler
Last edited:

RamsFlash80

Pro Bowler
Im kind of surprised we dont have interest in C Stefen Wisniewski whos still only turning 27 years old this month. Seems like at worst hes an upgrade to Barnes and could come fairly cheap? From PFF:

2. Stefen Wisniewski
2015 team: Jacksonville Jaguars

The top spot in a somewhat lackluster center group goes to Wisniewski, who’s coming off of a one-year deal in Jacksonville. Only three centers had a better pass-blocking efficiency than Wisniewski did last season, after allowing just 14 pressures in 686 snaps in pass protection, and he’s graded well above average there in four of five seasons. As a run blocker, he struggled at times in 2015—particularly during the Jaguars’ two-game stretch against Baltimore and Tennessee in Weeks 10 and 11—but for his career, he’s graded above average there. Teams should also be enticed by Wisniewski’s age (27 when the season starts) and durability, given that he’s played 5,174 out of 5,193 possible snaps over five seasons.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Nfl.com has Chris long visiting the pats. Anywhere but there Chris anywhere but there...
We all know if he did, it would give him a shot at the play-offs and possibly the SB! But YES! I WOULD REALLY, REALLY HATE IT!!!!!:seizure:

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
No interest in WR Rueben Randle? I havent heard any buzz about him at all. Marvin Jones was considered the best FA WR. What am I missing here? Both are gonna be 26 years old heading into this season. Both are 6'2 200 lbs+. Why does Jones get a huge contract yet Randle is unsigned still?
2015 Rueben Randle- 57 receptions/797 yards/8 TD
2015 Marvin Jones- 65 receptions/816 yards/4 TD

Apparently, Randle is coming in for a visit. I'm not a fan of his because of his attitude and mental mistakes.

12intheBox

Legend
Name
Wil Fay
On Randle - I'm not a huge fan - but he at least is the right age - with what should be his best window ahead of him. Still - it seems like if you were gonna be able to flourish, that Giants team would have been a decent spot to do it with a good QB and OBJ on the other side of the field.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Mike Wallace - WR - Ravens
New Ravens WR Mike Wallace says he had no intention of re-signing with the Vikings.

"When this process started, I knew that I wasn't going back to Minnesota," Wallace said matter of factly. "I was like, 'I need a good quarterback.' I need a quarterback who I know is proven and can get things done." Per the Baltimore Sun's Jeff Zrebiec, Wallace's comments sounded less incendiary in person, but it confirms Wallace viewed Teddy Bridgewater's weak arm as a major concern. A total misfit for Bridgewater and Ryan Tannehill's skill-sets, Wallace could get cooking as a deep threat again with a cannon-armed Joe Flacco delivering his targets.

ouch. noodle arm teddy doesn't fit with wallace's only skill set, going deep. let 'em fly joe.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
Apparently, Randle is coming in for a visit. I'm not a fan of his because of his attitude and mental mistakes.

Absolutely....Some players disappear at times in games, Randle disappears for weeks...Pass because the Giants did not like to pass to him.

12intheBox

Legend
Name
Wil Fay
Will Hill just got released by the Ravens. Not sure if the Rams are looking at safeties or not - but Will Hill can play. He is listed as a SS but has good range back there from what my eyes can tell.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Wow, we never considered that.
WHAT A SMALL WORLD!!!!!!!!!!!!

Akrasian

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

He must really want to play with Chase Daniel.

JackDRams

Hall of Fame
Name
Jack
Dwayne Bowe is now a free agent. Released by the Browns. I wonder if he has anything left to offer.