The NFL Free Agency thread part 2

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Roman Snow

H.I.M.
Name
John
Sources tell me that the Rams and Snisher want to lock up @-X- for a multi year deal on ROD.

Stay tuned.

Yeah, with some of his off-field stuff, there is an element of risk. But he is definitely a clutch poster. I say sign him.

Edit: Yeah, lock him up.:sneaky:

Last edited:

RamsJunkie

ARE YOU NOT ENTERTAINED!
Falcons land Mohamed Sanu with five-year deal
7433.jpg

Falcons signed WR Mohamed Sanu, formerly of the Bengals, to a five-year, $32.5 million contract.

The deal comes with $14 million guaranteed. The Falcons badly needed pass-catching help after Matt Ryan turned in a career-worst season with only Julio Jones posing a legitimate 2015 threat. Turning 27 this August, Sanu spent last season as the Bengals' third receiver, posting a 33-394-0 receiving line and converting ten rushing attempts into 71 yards with two scores. When Sanu was forced into a major receiving role for Cincinnati in 2014, he led the NFL in dropped passes (15) and showed an inability to get open versus one-on-one man coverage. Atlanta is a sensible landing spot, however, as Sanu possesses the skills to more effectively execute the role held last year by Leonard Hankerson as a slot receiver and red-zone weapon. Sanu could be a sneaky bet for 70-plus catches and 5-7 TDs in his new digs.
Source: Adam Schefter on Twitter
Mar 10 - 2:29 PM

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
It looks like we will have an answer of where Colin Kaepernick will be next season by the end of the night.

Does it piss anyone else off that Denver and their fans think they can just take any QB and turn him into a winner? That franchise bugs the shit out of me.

BatteringRambo

Inked Gym Rat Stoner
Name
J.Fo
[GALLERY=media, 62]Screenshot_2016-03-10-18-07-53 by BatteringRambo posted Mar 10, 2016 at 6:08 PM[/GALLERY]

lockdnram21

Legend
I think it's smart we're not jumping on the crazy $ contract train, but...

Ladarius Green 4yr/$20M with the Steelers

I figured we would have done that!
I don't think any decent receiver/Te would come here with our qb situation. Maybe next year if we draft a qb or Keenum or Mannion foes well

Ramfansince79

Rookie
Name
Ramsfan79
I don't think any decent receiver/Te would come here with our qb situation. Maybe next year if we draft a qb or Keenum or Mannion foes well
I thought about that after i posted that comment. The eternal optimist in me blocked that idea. (although sadly I'm sure it's true)

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
Here's a sentiment not many have shared recently: Colin Kaepernick wants to play in Cleveland. Respects Hue Jackson. Browns-Niners talking.

A55VA6

Legend
S Cody Davis deal with Rams is 2 years, $2.91 million, 805K guaranteed; can max out to $5.1 million w/incentives

G/C Brian Folkerts deal with Rams is 1 year, $675K

lockdnram21

Legend
Why would you bring on another potential Nick Folds?

Rams know they need a QB and are getting him in the draft
I honestly dont think we end up with any of the top 4 qbs. WitH the 1st round pick I think its going to be defense. Either apple or a D lineman. Then with 1 of the 2nd round picks get a wr

BatteringRambo

Inked Gym Rat Stoner
Name
J.Fo
[GALLERY=media, 68]Screenshot_2016-03-11-18-14-40 by BatteringRambo posted Mar 11, 2016 at 6:15 PM[/GALLERY]

jetplt67

Oh, I have slipped the surly bonds of earth...
I honestly dont think we end up with any of the top 4 qbs. WitH the 1st round pick I think its going to be defense. Either apple or a D lineman. Then with 1 of the 2nd round picks get a wr
Well if we don't get one of the top 2 QBs we might as well stick with Mannion.
If no QB then we better spend that 1st round pick on a receiver, we are loaded on defense. We need 2 quality WRs in this draft.

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
If no QB then we better spend that 1st round pick on a receiver, we are loaded on defense. We need 2 quality WRs in this draft.
And a TE.

Mikey Ram

Hall of Fame
Name
Mike
It looks like we will have an answer of where Colin Kaepernick will be next season by the end of the night.

Does it pee pee anyone else off that Denver and their fans think they can just take any QB and turn him into a winner? That franchise bugs the crap out of me.

Certainly your right, but what they think they can do doesn't mean Jack squat to me...

lockdnram21

Legend
We just took a big hit on defense De, Lb, Cb, Fs. Treadwellis going to be gone by 15 and im not really sold on him. Also dont think the draft 2 receivers. I expect Tavon to be more in passing game and I actually think Bailey will be back

JackDRams

Hall of Fame
Name
Jack
Fuck I wonder if one of the teams that made an offer for Weddle is the Rams

RamsFlash80

Pro Bowler
No interest in WR Rueben Randle? I havent heard any buzz about him at all. Marvin Jones was considered the best FA WR. What am I missing here? Both are gonna be 26 years old heading into this season. Both are 6'2 200 lbs+. Why does Jones get a huge contract yet Randle is unsigned still?
2015 Rueben Randle- 57 receptions/797 yards/8 TD
2015 Marvin Jones- 65 receptions/816 yards/4 TD