The "give Austin Davis some love" thread

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich
It's only gonna get harder from here, but an amazing start for the first year starter.

yeah you're entirely right and IMO Davis gets better with the experience , if he trusts Shotty (which i think he does) and executes IMO Seattle is the only secondary that can match up to who he's throwing to ,how far this team goes or doesn't go this year is now up to Greg Williams defense,Davis had a serious case of the yips first half yesterday but UNLIKE MOST inexperienced kids in his position ,insteaad of continuing to melt down he channeled his nerves and got better ,that's just something you have or you don't

I just hope he doesn't lose the hunger and start taking the accolades that are going to come in disproportionate measure TOO seriously there is still much work to do.

Dagonet

Grillin and Chillin
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Jeff
I hear ya, Dag, but it's not like we haven't already been doing that. We just haven't been real good at it. At this point, I assume G-Rob is fine and our future LT. Hopefully. So we still need a starting caliber LG (move Saffold over on the right side again) and a Center. So yea, despite having poured millions into the OL, we still need to do something there in the worst way.

Build thru the draft man. Quite throwing High $ FA money at the OL. Look at what Dallas has done. Just saying. ;)

How ya been Sappy you old Sap? :cool: Hope all is well with you and yours. All good here. PM me and let me know what's going on man. Busy here the next few days, so if I don't hear from you I'll PM you. You still on FB? Peace.