The "give Austin Davis some love" thread

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
Here's a QB who has had pressure in his face all game and gotten sacked 4 times, yet he has completed 29 passes out of 49 attempts for 375 yards and 3 TD's with a 103. 7 rating. Factor in lots of dropped passes and what you have is a heroic performance by this young man. :bow:

TheBunk

Rookie
Nah, I'm going to detract from him just a little bit. The last two weeks he gets us back into the games, but can't make "the" throw we need to complete the comeback. It's frustrating.

Lesson

Oh, really?
Nah, I'm going to detract from him just a little bit. The last two weeks he gets us back into the games, but can't make "the" throw we need to complete the comeback. It's frustrating.
The first throw to Pettis should have been caught. The last one to Pettis and to Quick were both on Davis.

MerlinJones

Pro Bowler

Looked like he could make the throw, he just couldn't catch it as well.

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
Bunk you. He got crushed all game long and continued to throw darts. Davis for president.

TXRams86

The Infamous
this kid is something special.
balls of steel and seems to keep cool under pressure.
call it what you want, the kid can flat out ball.

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter

Oh, I think he made the throws to Austin Pettis. It's not his fault they were dropped.

jjab360

Legend
The first throw to Pettis should have been caught. The last one to Pettis and to Quick were both on Davis.
Both those balls hit Pettis in the hands, the first one was a terrible drop, but the last one got ripped out. So much for a "clutch" receiver.

MerlinJones

Pro Bowler
After a bad start the guy brought the Rams back 21 points and had a chance to win it.

Austin has all my support going forward.

209RamsFan

He has more balls than most players on this team....he's one of the few REAL ballers that we have

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
3rd game in a row where he isn't a problem and becoming an asset. Dude is making strides.

V3

Hall of Fame
The second one to Pettis was still catchable, but tough. The last throw of the game looked like a communication error. Not sure who it was on but Davis thought he was running a go route.

rickrawk

Starter
Name
Rick
this game was not lost because of Austin Pettis. We almost had a miraculous comeback because of him!!

GO RAMS!!!!

209RamsFan

Yup because its AD's fault that the O-line cant block, D line is sucking bad, coaches getting outcoached, WRs dropping balls...