The Fisher extension

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

12intheBox

Legend
Name
Wil Fay
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
If they really do bring him back, the loyalty of this fan base will be strenuously tested - as if it hasn't been strained enough.

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
I'm an LA guy....seems a bunch in here don't believe in the power of fandom. I want everyone that doesn't to listen to the Coliseum crowd in the next game vs the Falcons. And tell me if sources, history of Stan K, or any of it matters when compared to the bottom line. Butts in seats...and booing & cheering. Its as simple as that...We blow out the Falcons, I'll believe all of these sources. If not, ED will be in the stadium next year, watching his rams play...

Dieter the Brock

Fourth responder
This can't be real

image.jpeg

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
I'm an LA guy....seems a bunch in here don't believe in the power of fandom. I want everyone that doesn't to listen to the Coliseum crowd in the next game vs the Falcons. And tell me if sources, history of Stan K, or any of it matters when compared to the bottom line. Butts in seats...and booing & cheering. Its as simple as that...We blow out the Falcons, I'll believe all of these sources. If not, ED will be in the stadium next year, watching his rams play...
I'll be watching and Listening very carefully!!(y)

UKram

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I was going to ask the same thing
When have they ever been in the middle?
The middle of the worst teams maybe?
well as long as we are talking about the whole team then yeah

if we are talking offensively then nah ;)

Psycho_X

Legend
If Fisher replaces a lot of his offensive coaching staff, at bare minimum Boras, I'll be ok with it. There can be no debating that the play calling has been atrocious this season most of the time. Boras has called a few good halfs such as the first half of the Detroit game. But in large it's usually bland as can be and highly, no, ungodly predictable.

New play caller with some innovation is the only way I accept Fisher being here another year. But I've been saying that at the end of every season he's been here so I'm not holding my breath.

FRO

Legend
If Fisher replaces a lot of his offensive coaching staff, at bare minimum Boras, I'll be ok with it. There can be no debating that the play calling has been atrocious this season most of the time. Boras has called a few good halfs such as the first half of the Detroit game. But in large it's usually bland as can be and highly, no, ungodly predictable.

New play caller with some innovation is the only way I accept Fisher being here another year. But I've been saying that at the end of every season he's been here so I'm not holding my breath.
Then Fisher goes 7-9 next year, gets fired. New coach brings in new staff. Now Goff is in his third offense in 3 years. Good way to ruin a young QB.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Then Fisher goes 7-9 next year, gets fired. New coach brings in new staff. Now Goff is in his third offense in 3 years. Good way to ruin a young QB.
I cant say it will ruin him, but it sure isn't going to make him better
I guess the only way this could work is if the OC was promoted to HC
But then again, if the OC did well enough, Fisher probably stays

Last edited:

Rambitious1

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tom

And it sounds really familiar...(see Bradford) to me....;)

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
Next season Fisher hires David Shaw as OC with the promise that he will be the HC when Fisher moves to his front office gig.

conspiracy-theory.jpg

rking4441

Rookie
Name
Richard
I for one am not quite as disappointed as other on this board and I am sure Stan and Demoff have taken a lot more into their calculations than win/loss as they should. I get that the Rams need a quality product on the field but, with all of the movement within the organization, I don't think most really had the expectation that the Rams would be a playoff caliber team especially in the NFC West this year.

I for my part am going to enjoy watching Goff grow the rest of the season and hope for a playoff run next year. This team is as close to being a competitive team as the Rams have had in a decade (?) and, as a glass half full kind of guy, I'm excited for the future. I too think Fisher deserves another year. I know that is not a popular stance but if you are a L.A. Rams fan and realized what a bad spot the Rams were in during their last years in St Louis then giving Fisher some leeway should be understandable. I know passions run high when you watch this team so far but please take the whole situation into account, to include the distractions/ect.. for the players and their families, when you calculate what the team as a whole has had to deal with during this transition.