The Celebration Thread

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Dagonet

Grillin and Chillin
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Jeff
I'm happy as all get out! I figured it would be the same thing as always after beating a tough division foe in that we would have a let down. As I've said before, it's cool to beat tough teams within our division but we need to win games outside of it. This was an example today! Love it! :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

Dagonet

Grillin and Chillin
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Jeff
Let me also add that I'm super fantastic and incredibly awesome happy for the members of this board that spent their hard earned $$$$ to go to this game in TB. Glad they got to see a win!!!! :cheers:

yrba1

Mild-mannered Rams fan
Good stuff, I'll enjoy it. Now onto the Cards! Hope Palmer will replicate this week's production against us. At that rate, he'll be on pace to break Brett Favre's career INT record- oh wait, wrong guy. That title goes to Fitzpatrick :ROFLMAO:

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
giphy.gif

A road win...

fearsomefour

Legend
Offense is starting to progress.
Good to see Austin run some conventional pass routes for the second week in the row. Britt and Austin both with iffy hands. Not much in the passing from the TE today. Keenum played well enough. Made some key throws and the drops didn't help him. The TD to Austin he audibled into. The pic six was either crossed signals with Austin or forced the ball....either way Case stared him down the whole way. Telegraphed that one. Gurley started to get going a bit late in the game.
D performance was odd. Up by 11 twice and went soft. Not much pass rush today. Big plays by Quinn....going for the fumble and not the sack allowing Westbrooks to score. A lot of broken tackles today and seemed mix ups in the D backfield.
But, coming off of a big divisional win the Rams would have previously lost this game....a let down road game that got sloppy....ugly win. I will gladly take that.
It will be interesting to see if the D can hang tough AT Arizona vs a great O that will be feeling some pressure to win.

Mikey Ram

Hall of Fame
Name
Mike
I like the fact that one of the main reasons that the Rams sit at 2- 1 and atop the West is the "resurgence" of the recently much maligned THE LEG...Nice job so far by Zuerlein...

Gandalf

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I like the fact that one of the main reasons that the Rams sit at 2- 1 and atop the West is the "resurgence" of the recently much maligned THE LEG...Nice job so far by Zuerlein...
Taps on wood.

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
Great point.
He hasn't been a topic for discussion. Which is great for us.
He's been splitting the uprights on center. Last year, he had a tendency to push the ball to the right post.

ArkyRamsFan

Pro Bowler
This opening day crap the bed crap show has to stop....that year against Minnesota we did it; against the freaking Whiners this year...

Anyway, say what we will, but that was an exciting finish! I love winning those close ones.

Nooooooo!!!!!

Heh......to be truthful I'd much rather win something like 48 to 3 much more than these heart stoppers the last two weeks.

I want to have a complete BLOW OUT against Arizona this week. I would love to just sit back and watch with amusement and aplomb for the entire second half of the game.

ArkyRamsFan

Pro Bowler
Really looks it! He's got that explosive first step and is BENDING again!

On a down note - where did Brian Quick go? He started fast with the TD and then the big jumping catch and then didn't get targeted again?

I definitely noticed that also and I want to do a thread about that and some other things.
Hopefully tomorrow sometime. This IMO is one of the problems with Fish and Boras. They don't play to the hot hand. Heck I'm not sure they even know what that means.

At any rate I'll have some additional thoughts on this and other things that I feel need to be addressed......

LARams_1963

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
greg
I'll be honest, I was at the sports bar when we were down 20-10 ordering shots because I thought it was over. I expected this team to fold. But they didn't, and when a team overcomes adversity like that it's a big deal. It can really get them believing, and from there it's about how much growth they are capable of.

And what I do like about this team is they are more talented than given credit for. So I'll take that ugly W baby ahh yeeeeuh!!!
So... you were getting a good buzz before the half doing shots. You had to have been hammered by the end of the game (especially with the 70 min delay)!!!! :burp:

99Balloons

Pro Bowler
Name
G
Great team win overall.

Kudos to Robert Quinn and Michael Brockers. But especially the hustle from Quinn running down Winston and took him down to save the win. Great Rams defense.

InnovatedMind

NO MA'AM President
Name
Joe
I'll be honest, I was at the sports bar when we were down 20-10 ordering shots because I thought it was over. I expected this team to fold. But they didn't, and when a team overcomes adversity like that it's a big deal. It can really get them believing, and from there it's about how much growth they are capable of.

And what I do like about this team is they are more talented than given credit for. So I'll take that ugly W
baby ahh yeeeeuh!!!

We're the underdogs and I LOVE THAT!

The leagues going to feel how hard our bite is soon enough.

I'd love to see Goff out there, getting much needed reps and experience... Keenum was okay, but nothing imposing.

UKram

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Well this was a pleasant surprise when I woke up this morning ... I thought it'd be just out luck to piss this one up the wall ... But the boys did it 2-1 got a nice ring to it don't it