The Celebration Thread

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Great win - we usually lose those types of games! AND we scored TDs :)

Exactly. How horrible have the Rams been after beating the seagulls. They have been awful. Not that they were very good today but they found a way to win. That's progress. Keep it going rams.

shaunpinney

Hall of Fame
Exactly. How horrible have the Rams been after beating the seagulls. They have been awful. Not that they were very good today but they found a way to win. That's progress. Keep it going rams.

We usually implode after beating someone in our own division, nice TDs for Quick and Austin through the air though and I hope the TDs for Gurley under his belt will settle his nerves a bit - I can't wait to see a 100+yard game from him AND a 100+yard game for one of our receivers :)

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
latest

What, we won? Don't worry, I got, Godzilla.

Crazy ass game. Our defense, needs some work, but came up with some huge plays. Our offense is dialed in. Lol.

Last edited: