The Celebration Thread

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
Under Fisher Rams have started off 2-2 each year.......cough cough

But not this year!!!! Tards are going down!!!!

MTRamsFan

Montana is God's Country
Name
Greg
65629991.jpg

OntarioRam

Hall of Fame
Imagine we didn't embarrass ourselves on opening night, and beaten one of the few teams in the NFL we have a better roster than from top to bottom in San Francisco? Oh well. 2-1 will have to do.

Ram_Rally

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
we usually come to play for the bi games like next week. If Fisher reminds the boys that 2 wins doesn't make the season then I think we can win in Zona.

RaminExile

Hall of Fame
Imagine we didn't embarrass ourselves on opening night, and beaten one of the few teams in the NFL we have a better roster than from top to bottom in San Francisco? Oh well. 2-1 will have to do.
This opening day crap the bed shit show has to stop....that year against Minnesota we did it; against the freaking Whiners this year...

Anyway, say what we will, but that was an exciting finish! I love winning those close ones.

Ramlock

Here we f’n go, baby!
Name
Ramlock

No fucking whining in this thread man!

thirteen28

I like pizza.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Erik
Just now checking in, didn't see the game ... looks like I missed a nail biter and butt-puckerer ... phew!

If you would have told me before the game that the Rams would score 37, I would have said the Rams win. If you would have told me before the game that the Bucs score 32, I would have said the Rams lost. Luckily, door #1 gets the prize this time!

Oh, and if you would have told me that Brian Quick would score our first offensive TD this year, I would have told you to put down the bong. But never mind, smoke yourself a victory celebration :)

Ramlock

Here we f’n go, baby!
Name
Ramlock
Awesome win

First place in the division
:yay::yay: