The Celebration Thread

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamsOfCastamere

I drink things, and know nothing
We came from behind too, down 20-10 at one point. I was about to turn off the game until Quinn stepped up. 2 FF sacks, two weeks in a row! I think he's back to his All-Pro self. :D

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
The only negative thing I have to say is that I didn't see this game. Otherwise, I'm pumped that the Rams won!

gabriel18

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Very impressive second half . 37 points was awesome to see and the D did what it took to finish. I can't imagine playing that hard for the entire game in that oppressive heat .

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Under Fisher Rams have started off 2-2 each year.......cough cough

But not this year!!!! Tards are going down!!!!
Umm...Are we in the Dumpsterfire part of the Power Rankings now??????

Antonius

Pro Bowler
The only negative thing I have to say is that I didn't see this game. Otherwise, I'm pumped that the Rams won!

xQwaxsr.gif

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
baby-dance-gif-thank-god-its-friday-tgif-delebration.gif

[av]http://www3.cellsea.com/content/ringtone/2011/RT4e3a3a17e9009.mp3[/av]

RaminExile

Hall of Fame
We came from behind too, down 20-10 at one point. I was about to turn off the game until Quinn stepped up. 2 FF sacks, two weeks in a row! I think he's back to his All-Pro self. :D

Really looks it! He's got that explosive first step and is BENDING again!

On a down note - where did Brian Quick go? He started fast with the TD and then the big jumping catch and then didn't get targeted again?

Rams43

Hall of Fame
Okay, I'll play...

Any win is a good win, 'cause they all count the same.

If you had told me the the Rams would somehow score 37 points today, I would have thought you were certifiable.

We got this win without Gaines, Cooper, or Spruce. And Sims was ejected early plus Hayes injured an ankle and missed significant snaps, further exhausting our DL.

Quick made some nice plays on O. Pinch me!

The running game showed a few signs of a pulse there for just a bit.

We iz tied for 1st place after 3 weeks and 2 road games. Feels pretty danged good, huh?

I'm gonna invoke the 24 hour rule before I mention how well Wentz played today. Lol.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
I'll be honest, I was at the sports bar when we were down 20-10 ordering shots because I thought it was over. I expected this team to fold. But they didn't, and when a team overcomes adversity like that it's a big deal. It can really get them believing, and from there it's about how much growth they are capable of.

And what I do like about this team is they are more talented than given credit for. So I'll take that ugly W baby ahh yeeeeuh!!!

Ram65

Legend
Crazy nail biter! Lot's of the good to take in.

Tavon and Boras showing up!
A Brain Quick TD sighting!
Defense making some big plays.
Gurley getting tough yards and TDs.
JZ and John "Johnny" Robert Hekker continued success.

gabriel18

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I can actually have a talk about football with my Steeler buddies here in Pa .this week. A win cures all