Thanksgiving Games Thread

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

gabriel18

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Anytime the Cowgirls get humiliated when the world is watching is a good day . Now their fans can go back into hiding.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Anytime the Cowgirls get humiliated when the world is watching is a good day . Now their fans can go back into hiding.
They were heading for the exits at the start of the 4th quarter. It was a beautiful thing to see.

Ram65

Legend
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
The fact that people thought Prescott was better than Romo.. GTFOH.

Romo threw a bullet in his last game. Thought he should have played in the playoffs as he looked really good at the end of the year.

Soul Surfer

Legend
Name
Charles Mazyck
IF they choose Bridgewater or Bradford over him, they are saying he is not good enough.
Wow another mind reader.
Actually able to read the minds of the executives of the Vikings.

So if they DO choose Case Keenum over Bradford or Bridgewater, that means they DO think he's good enough and that would mean you were incorrect?

Right? :D

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Wow another mind reader.
Actually able to read the minds of the executives of the Vikings.

So if they DO choose Case Keenum over Bradford or Bridgewater, that means they DO think he's good enough and that would mean you were incorrect?

Right? :D
Yes...and vice versa:wtf:

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Maybe I think your opinion is all BS.

I would still have more class and style than to start a post like that.
I meant the argument on both sides, yours and mine. As for class, how about toning the sarcasm down 10 notches. Your opinion is no more valid than mine.

Soul Surfer

Legend
Name
Charles Mazyck
I get it.
Haters be hatin. :D

Y'all talked a bunch of smack about Keenum last year, dogged him out and blamed him for losses and now he's proving you wrong.

I just can't believe y'all can't see the difference between Jeff Fisher and Mike Zimmer and Rob Boras and Pat Shurmur.

That's all Keenum really needed and he's proved that.
Enough said.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I get it.
Haters be hatin. :D

Y'all talked a bunch of smack about Keenum last year, dogged him out and blamed him for losses and now he's proving you wrong.

I just can't believe y'all can't see the difference between Jeff Fisher and Mike Zimmer and Rob Boras and Pat Shurmur.

That's all Keenum really needed and he's proved that.
Enough said.
whatever

Last edited:

I like Rams

Hall of Fame
I meant the argument on both sides, yours and mine. As for class, how about toning the sarcasm down 10 notches. Your opinion is no more valid than mine.
You won't win with him, bro. I see him posting in multiple threads daily patting his own back about his superior football knowledge and getting bitter with anyone who disagrees with him.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
You won't win with him, bro. I see him posting in multiple threads daily patting his own back about his superior football knowledge and getting bitter with anyone who disagrees with him.
Like I told him...The true test is whether the Vikings choose him as their franchise QB and not whether he gets signed by a desperate team hoping against hope that he is the guy in 2018. He doesn't accept the MULTIPLE times I have said that I like Case, how could you not? I refuse to let this guys insistence about his POV, make me hate a decent guy or want his career to go wrong, simply to win an argument on a sports chat site.

I'll congratulate him (Case) on being a franchise QB if a real honest to God talent evaluator in Minnesota cuts Bradford and/or Bridgewater next year to make Case the starter heading forward. OUR talent evaluator said that Keenum was only a back up with a lower upside than the other back up, Sean Mannion, by their actions. Action says what people won't, because Minnesota wants to put the best team on the field. They are saying that if they keep Case and cut (or relegate others as back ups) the rest in 2018.

I like Rams

Hall of Fame
Like I told him...The true test is whether the Vikings choose him as their franchise QB and not whether he gets signed by a desperate team hoping against hope that he is the guy in 2018. He doesn't accept the MULTIPLE times I have said that I like Case, how could you not? I refuse to let this guys insistence about his POV, make me hate a decent guy or want his career to go wrong, simply to win an argument on a sports chat site.

I'll congratulate him (Case) on being a franchise QB if a real honest to God talent evaluator in Minnesota cuts Bradford and/or Bridgewater next year to make Case the starter heading forward. OUR talent evaluator said that Keenum was only a back up with a lower upside than the other back up, Sean Mannion, by their actions. Action says what people won't, because Minnesota wants to put the best team on the field. They are saying that if they keep Case and cut (or relegate others as back ups) the rest in 2018.
Case is having a great year, I've seen him throw quite a few good balls, but I've also seen him throw quite a few bad throws that luckily ended up working for him. Alot of qbs have had that one year that made them look like starters (cassel, foles, Fitzpatrick, Sanchez, Tyrod, etc) but once they got out of the system that was tailored for them they fell flat. Not saying that is Keenum, but you can't say it isn't with 100% certainty either.