Texans QB Deshaun Watson tore his ACL today at practice

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Snaz

Pro Bowler
Name
Shawn
He was limited in Practice due to a sore knee. Pushed it too hard and pop????

An MRI on the knee confirmed the full extent of the injury!

So it's true.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Devastating news for my second favorite QB in the game. Texans are truly snake bit this year.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
Man, there goes his Rookie of the Year. I always want to play their best against our best. Shame, but increases our chances significantly.

Tough business, but our chances of winning just went up

This is a lock now, though I had the Rams winning before this, at this point it'll probably be lopsided.

Especially when a player comes out of nowhere like he did. It's an awful way for a truly excellent story line to end.

I just did some number crunching.........a 16 game season modeled after the 6 games he has started would look like this:

4178 yards passing
674 yards rushing
48 passing TD's (21 INT's)
5 rushing TD's
8.8 YPA

It's not likely that he would be able to keep that pace, but imagine if he did. Not only would he be ROTY he would probably garner the MVP trophy too. Not to mention setting a bar so high it's unlikely that the TD's and YPA would ever be matched by a rookie QB forever. It would be like Bob Beamon's Olympic long jump record. Unbreakable.

He's gotta stop running though, he won't last if he keeps it up.

Adi

Pro Bowler
Name
Adi
That is horrible he was tearing it up.
He will come back strong and seems like a good kid...I blame bill o' brian for some reason lol

gabriel18

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Really too Bad! The Kid was having such a Fantastic start to his career! I Hope he doesn't end-up like RGIII!
That's why I never have a problem with paying these guys . They're all one play from being done . Very few are ever the same

Psycho_X

Legend
Houston fans screamed to the sports gods...

"Anything for a world series title!!! Please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

The sports gods listened and took their payment the very next day. It was a bittersweet tale for Houston fans.

socalrams90

Starter
Maybe not the time to start the narrative and maybe insensitive but this is why i prefer a guy like goff over these types of qb's. They can only last so long with their style of play. Wentz is another one who worries me, only Wilson seems to be the exception.

Jacobarch

Hall of Fame
Name
Jake
Bummer

giphy.gif

Last edited:

Rmfnlt

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Shame for the kid... worse shame for me... he was my FF QC :cry:

I'm f'ed now

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Wow. What a shame. He was off to a great start.

He can come back fine. Gurley and others prove that. But that’s a huge setback for him and the Texans.