Team you hate the most?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Who do you despise the most?

• 49ers

Votes: 67 49.3%
  • Seahawks

Votes: 15 11.0%
  • Cardinals

Votes: 6 4.4%
  • Patriots

Votes: 41 30.1%
  • Cowboys

Votes: 3 2.2%
  • Other (explain)

Votes: 4 2.9%

• Total voters

Zombie Slayer

You are entitled to nothing.
Name
Dave
Patriots easily. They cheated and not only that but it was covered up by the NFL. If there was nothing bad on those tapes, why destroy them and not release them? Still have not got over the no call intentional grounding, the clock being stopped when the player landed in bounds, the seconds that ticked off after the field goal hit the net, and of course one of the worst calls ever, the tuck rule call in the Raider game. Then living near Boston my last two years in the Air Force I got tired of their cocky and arrogant fans. I now enjoy watching all of their teams lose. The Giants will always be a team I like for what they've done. Could you imagine if the Pats had 5 rings? Those fans have been spoiled for so long that they don't even know how good that they have it that their team is always winning 10+ games. Not only that, but all of their teams winning at least one championship since 2000.

Stranger

How big is infinity?
Name
Hugh
I couldn't agree more, but like I said , living in pa. Eagles and the steelers are high on my list as well.
Only time in my life I was nervous while at an away game was the time I went to watch the Rams at the old Vet. I thought those Philly fans were going to kill me :)

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
Fucking whiners by far.

We lost to those bitches for like 9 years straight. I was a part of every single one of those too. My math ain't the best but I think it was like 180 loses in a row... at least that's how it felt.

Fuck them.

LetsGoRams

Pro Bowler
Name
Thrasher
Seattle. Division opponent. Bad blood. I hate SF and NE too, but Seattle holds a special place way down in the gutter for me. Carroll, Sherman - just seeing them makes me want to punch them both in the face.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
If anyone remembers Ronnie Lott knocking the ball away from Flipper - coming out of nowhere
in the 1989-90 NFC Championship will know how deep my hatred is

View attachment 4583

View attachment 4582

That changed the game. The ball was hanging in the air which gave Lott time to come all the way across the field and knock it down.

I lost 20 bucks on that game and I was pissed because the Rams would have won the SB had they gotten past the 49ers.

T-REX

"King of the tyrant lizards"
Rams On Demand Sponsor
It will always be the 49ers for every reason that has be mentioned already. Being a fan since 70 I still to this day dislike the Saints, and Falcons but not as much as the 49ers. In recent years I’ve added the Patriots, Seahawks, and Panthers to the list for obvious reasons.
upload_2014-12-16_11-17-18.png
upload_2014-12-16_11-17-56.png
upload_2014-12-16_11-18-32.png
upload_2014-12-16_11-19-5.png
upload_2014-12-16_11-19-38.png
upload_2014-12-16_11-23-0.png

RAMBUSH

Starter
Only time in my life I was nervous while at an away game was the time I went to watch the Rams at the old Vet. I thought those Philly fans were going to kill me :)
Believe me I know. My daughter was at the game this year. Said it was horrible.

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
Whiners and it aint close.
Growing up a Ram fan on the central coast of Cali did it for me. D-bag fans, a mobbed up cheating owner, a sense of entitlement and arrogance....they have it all. Seeing them not it get it done despite tons of talent and now imploding....love it.
Great points.
The whiners were a cheating organization over the course of the SOSAF years.
They were busted for circumventing the cap. It wasn't just one year either.

Any fan whom had to go through those years would understand what anger really is. To k ow that we were pummeled twice a year from those cheating a holes still pissed me off.

I've always stated that I don't care if we Winn only 2 games a year as long as it's the cheating, low class, fucking whiners.
I hate them.

Ahhh. Fucking auto correct

Last edited:

blackbart

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
Definitely the niners because they have been our division rival my whole life. Additionally I had to live in the Bay area during that 0-17 streak and a lot of my family were niner fans so the abuse has been enough to push them passed the Cowboys, Patriots and the rest of the NFL

lordbannon

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
If anyone remembers Ronnie Lott knocking the ball away from Flipper - coming out of nowhere
in the 1989-90 NFC Championship will know how deep my hatred is

That's exactly where my deep hatred began. I was 9, and before that I certainly didnt like SF but I was not aware of what hate meant. Damn Ronnie Lott, denying us a chance at a Superbowl, and essentially crushing the team for a decade.

Bluesy

Reppin' the Rams since 2000
Name
Kyle
Gotta be the niners for me. Mostly because of their fans, but I can't stand Crabtree, Krap, and Boldin. He seahawks have respect from me due to the simple fact of Russel Wilson being classy.

Amitar

Pro Bowler
Name
Amitar
Patriots. They cheated the Rams out of a super bowl. No other team even comes close

lockdnram21

Legend
Why do you say that? What's overrated about him?
Don't get me wrong he's good but I wouldn't call him best ever like some are saying. I would take Brady and Rodgers over him. I've never liked him even when he was with Indianapolis.

Ram Quixote

Knight Errant
Name
Tim
The Patriots forever. Don't talk to me about that team not being aware of what was going on. They knew. They knew the moment Vrabel wasn't called for hitting Warner on the head on the Ty Law INT. And they just poured it on.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Don't get me wrong he's good but I wouldn't call him best ever like some are saying. I would take Brady and Rodgers over him. I've never liked him even when he was with Indianapolis.
Well, that we can agree on. There are a few others that I was categorize as better.
But I don't think he's overrated at all. Too many TDs to say that.