Team you hate the most?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Who do you despise the most?

• 49ers

Votes: 67 49.3%
  • Seahawks

Votes: 15 11.0%
  • Cardinals

Votes: 6 4.4%
  • Patriots

Votes: 41 30.1%
  • Cowboys

Votes: 3 2.2%
  • Other (explain)

Votes: 4 2.9%

• Total voters

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Who is it, and why?

No multiple answers. Channel your rage and zero in on one.

Ramrasta

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Name
Tyler
Has to be Seattle. The cocky arrogance of Richard Sherman rubs me wrong and the sudden influx of Seattle fans aggravates me deeply. In a perfect world, these bandwagon riding fools would be branded with that team on their foreheads and an actual emotional bond be encoded in their souls!

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Hate 'em all...but SF is headed towards irrelevancy(IMO), Pats aren't winning Super Bowls anymore, Cowboys haven't won a playoff game in forever....Seattle is an easy target. Gotta go with the only team that swept us this season and my new favorite douchebag HC.
Fucking Cardinals.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

While ever belicheck and Tommy boy are there it's the Patriots by a landslide.

Alan

Legend
Cheatriots.They stole a Super Bowl from us. With all the peripheral things that entails. Sullied our reputation too. Lessened the historical significance of the GSOT. As @kurtfaulk said, by a landslide.

shaunpinney

Hall of Fame
Got to be the Cardinals, simply because Arians has turned them into a serious contender and they seem to win with 2nd or 3rd string QBs. And IMO this is where I was expecting to see the Rams this year....

ohh and the "always 8-8 team" has rubbed me up the wrong way...

brokeu91

The super shrink
Name
Michael
Patriots because they're cheaters. Also, I hate them even more now that I live in Patriots land. I can't wait till Brady retires and they go into suckage mode

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Patriots. Can't stand many of their fans, can't stand their team, can't stand their coach, and can't stand their organization. Because of their cheating, we'll never get closure on what happened in 2001...with an assist by Roger Goodell by destroying the evidence.

TheDYVKX

#TeamMcVay
Name
Sean McVay
49ers because the 49ers have been my most hated for basically my entire life, and I can't stand them. the Patriots are just about at that level though.

Ballhawk

Please don't confuse my experience for pessimism!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
NPW
Cheatriots as well. They will never live down what they have done in my book. No matter how much the NFL tries to bury the facts.

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich
Cheatriots.They stole a Super Bowl from us. With all the peripheral things that entails. Sullied our reputation too. Lessened the historical significance of the GSOT. As @kurtfaulk said, by a landslide.

Yeah Al I know you said "peripheral things" but IMO of those the most salient thing was the discord it created in our FO over whose fault losing that game was ,cost us one of the best coaches we ever had it" echoed in eternity" as the line from Gladiator says.

But Seattle still gets my vote (for today anyway, all the teams in our division can nose each other out if they get too douchy). And it's not just the team it's the 12th man. Ya wanna reduce penalties?, bring the game changing false start ,not really part of the game , crowd interference down and level the playing field for the visitors.

FWIW I know when we become a dominant team ,and I'm pretty sure it's coming we can produce/ contain as much noise in the ED with 3/4 the crowd so I believe it's not just what it does to us there it's something that keeps better teams from winning on the road and if it does that it seems to me every team aught to have a set decibel level they are allowed whether it's from the fans or from artificial means

blue4

Hall of Fame
Name
blue4
There is no way I could pick one.

I have a steady low burn of hatred for the Cardinals for leaving St Louis and for the Cheatriots. It's a back burner always on hatred.

SF I've always hated back from when everyone used to kiss Montana's ass on a constant basis.

Seattle is more of a "don't flatter yourself" type of dislike. The whole Seattle thing is so bandwagony that I almost pity it and it's coffee sipping, bandwagon fans. Almost.

tempests

Hall of Fame
49ers, easily. No other organization has disrespected the Rams like that one has.

Patriots? Eh. We only see them once every four years and after a while, SB XXXVI became just another playoff loss (for me, anyway). Diminished the historical significance, I don't give them that much credit. One of our guys is in the Hall already and four more are knocking at the door. No one who saw that offense play will ever forget them.

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich
There is no way I could pick one.

I have a steady low burn of hatred for the Cardinals for leaving St Louis and for the Cheatriots. It's a back burner always on hatred.

SF I've always hated back from when everyone used to kiss Montana's ass on a constant basis.

Seattle is more of a "don't flatter yourself" type of dislike. The whole Seattle thing is so bandwagony that I almost pity it and it's coffee sipping, bandwagon fans. Almost.
AW BLUE don't be bitter over that, I count the Cardinals leaving the Lou as the first step necessary for our city to win a SB,it took KW to show that wobegone org. how to get there and I predict they won't again for a while cuz IMO they are gonna lose that DC

lordbannon

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
SF - its that slow burning long running all consuming hatred that just never goes away. Seattle is coming on strong though, but SF has decades worth of a head start. The Pats hatred comes and goes. I always hate the team mind you, but it only comes to the forefront come playoffs, or when around people from Boston. I had a Pats fan the other week complaining about the refs say "It almost feels like they aren't trying to help us". I nearly had to restrain myself.

RAMBUSH

Starter
That list is a start , I live in Pennsylvania however. The eagles and steelers are high on my list of hate ees . I did check the fraudy niners though. God I hate them, and their thug coach that can't even walk off the field without getting in a fight. No class.