Team you hate the most?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Who do you despise the most?

• 49ers

Votes: 67 49.3%
  • Seahawks

Votes: 15 11.0%
  • Cardinals

Votes: 6 4.4%
  • Patriots

Votes: 41 30.1%
  • Cowboys

Votes: 3 2.2%
  • Other (explain)

Votes: 4 2.9%

• Total voters

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Growing up it was always the Whiners and cowgurls that I hated. The shecocks and tards were always just a team that I could watch without much emotion. The shecocks have elevated their position on the hate scale, the cowgurls are - meh, the whiners are a close second, the tards are still the tards, though Arians is moving up on my got no respect scale. BUTT - Not sure any team will ever replace my hatred for the patsies. Just can't forgive being cheated out of that Superbowl. I will forever hope that they lose each and every game no matter who they play and that Bellifat gets taken out by his own players in a freak end around that goes completely awry.

rams2050

Starter
Patriots. Can't stand many of their fans, can't stand their team, can't stand their coach, and can't stand their organization. Because of their cheating, we'll never get closure on what happened in 2001...with an assist by Roger Goodell by destroying the evidence.

Patriots easily. They cheated and not only that but it was covered up by the NFL. If there was nothing bad on those tapes, why destroy them and not release them? Still have not got over the no call intentional grounding, the clock being stopped when the player landed in bounds, the seconds that ticked off after the field goal hit the net, and of course one of the worst calls ever, the tuck rule call in the Raider game. Then living near Boston my last two years in the Air Force I got tired of their cocky and arrogant fans. I now enjoy watching all of their teams lose. The Giants will always be a team I like for what they've done. Could you imagine if the Pats had 5 rings? Those fans have been spoiled for so long that they don't even know how good that they have it that their team is always winning 10+ games. Not only that, but all of their teams winning at least one championship since 2000.

You guys have just about covered everything. I hate 'em, hate 'em, hate 'em, and the only thing that would make me truly happy would be if that sorry excuse for a team never, ever won another game EVER!

Oh, yes, and if Giselle left whiny Tommy Boy's sorry cheating ass for a woman.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
I would have no problem letting it go as soon as the league decides to man up and investigate and strip them of their undeserved wins. but since it'll never happen I guess I'll die with a grudge. unless Bellichick gets hit by a bus. jk I'd never wish that on someone :rolleyes:

You had me until the bolded part.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
49ers followed by Patriots I enjoy watching them both lose any chance I get.

HometownBoy

Hall of Fame
Name
Aaron
Right now I gotta go with the cards. I hate, absolutely loathe teams that get uppity the minute they're good for two seconds.

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
Patriots.

Unrepentant, unpunished, white-washed cheating that allowed 3 tainted Super Bowls to stand.

Shoeless Joe Jackson isn't in the Baseball HoF because his teammates cheated (he tried like hell to win anyway, from what I gather and didn't participate in the cheating for which his teammates resented him mightily) and Pete Rose isn't in because he bet on his own team to win.

Patriots engaged in massive fraud over a course of years which allowed them to win 3 championships.

I'm not sure hate is a strong enough word, actually.

fearsomefour

Legend
Great points.
The whiners were a cheating organization over the course of the SOSAF years.
They were busted for circumventing the cap. It wasn't just one year either.

Any fan whom had to go through those years would understand what anger really is. To k ow that we were pummeled twice a year from those cheating a holes still pissed me off.

I've always stated that I don't care if we Winn only 2 games a year as long as it's the cheating, low class, freaking whiners.
I hate them.

Ahhh. freaking auto correct
Agreed. Beating SF in their new toilet made the rest of this year fine.
The Rams has playoff teams foray of those years and gave a run for their money.....too bad the playing field was not level.

cgsuddeath

Rookie
Name
cgsuddeath
The NFL Channel is owned by the NFL and all I see is Belicheck & Brady and the Patriots on there and I hate them.They are a fraud.

MTRamsFan

Montana is God's Country
Name
Greg
Whiners. Too many times, in the 80's & 90's, did I have to endure watching Montana, Young, Rice & Co. run through us. It killed me to have to go 17 games ('89-'98) without a win against them. Then what sweet revenge in '99 when we broke the streak.

cgsuddeath

Rookie
Name
cgsuddeath
I'll always have severe disdain for the Patriots.

I've gotten to the point though that I dislike individual players and/or fanbases more than the teams themselves.

I hate Richard Sherman and Colin Kaepernick. I hate Saints fans.
When I see the Patriots or anything about them on TV I change the Channel

BriansRams

"Rams next Superbowl is 2023 season." - (Oct 2022)
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
Name
Brian
#1 hated team is Seahawks
#2 hated team is 49rs
#3 hated team is Patriots

cgsuddeath

Rookie
Name
cgsuddeath
Don't get me wrong he's good but I wouldn't call him best ever like some are saying. I would take Brady and Rodgers over him. I've never liked him even when he was with Indianapolis.
Read Spygate.You won't think Brady is all that if you read it.

Robocop

Pro Bowler
Name
J.
Patriots.

Unrepentant, unpunished, white-washed cheating that allowed 3 tainted Super Bowls to stand.

Shoeless Joe Jackson isn't in the Baseball HoF because his teammates cheated (he tried like hell to win anyway, from what I gather and didn't participate in the cheating for which his teammates resented him mightily) and Pete Rose isn't in because he bet on his own team to win.

Patriots engaged in massive fraud over a course of years which allowed them to win 3 championships.

I'm not sure hate is a strong enough word, actually.
thank the fucking scum they call the commissioner. it's hard to figure out which I hate more the ones who cheated or the one that covered it up.

RamWoodie

Legend
I can't say I hate any team, but I do have teams that I least favor. Those teams, have been a "thorn in the side" of the Rams in past years.

They are:
Minnesota, Dallas, SF, and the Pats. The Pats make the list because of what I found out after the Pats beat the Rams in that SB. I think the evidence is overwhelming that Belichick cheated. I wholeheartedly believe the league destroyed the evidence of that cheating too.

I think in the years to come, it will be exposed.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Seattle.

Inside our division.

Their HC is a tool.

TaxMonkey

UDFA
Almost said Cowboys, but Kaepernick makes the 49ers more loathsome right now. I mean Tony Romo you almost have to pity...almost