Team you hate the most?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Who do you despise the most?

• 49ers

Votes: 67 49.3%
  • Seahawks

Votes: 15 11.0%
  • Cardinals

Votes: 6 4.4%
  • Patriots

Votes: 41 30.1%
  • Cowboys

Votes: 3 2.2%
  • Other (explain)

Votes: 4 2.9%

• Total voters

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich
For those who haven't voted yet, remember who Ken Norton Jr. coaches for .

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I know you said multiple answers but it's close for me
I hate San Francisco the most
But the 49ers are a close 2nd

Robocop

Pro Bowler
Name
J.
idk how anybody could choose anything but the patriots. only the biggest coverup in major league sports. cheating your way through multiple super bowls starting with the Rams. hate the division teams all you want but the disgrace and rage the patriots bring is on a whole different level especially considering Brady and Bellichick are still there. should be patriots no matter who you are.

Thordaddy

Name
Rich
idk how anybody could choose anything but the patriots. only the biggest coverup in major league sports. cheating your way through multiple super bowls starting with the Rams. hate the division teams all you want but the disgrace and rage the patriots bring is on a whole different level especially considering Brady and Bellichick are still there. should be patriots no matter who you are.
I can see your point I guess for me it comes down to frequency as the deciding factor , Seattle is an every season fact of life , the Pats only HAVE to be a part of life when we play the occasional game against them. Besides I'm not very good at holding grudges , they hold you captive so generally people and things need to KEEP pissing me off or I find something else to be pissed about:whistle:

Robocop

Pro Bowler
Name
J.
I can see your point I guess for me it comes down to frequency as the deciding factor , Seattle is an every season fact of life , the Pats only HAVE to be a part of life when we play the occasional game against them. Besides I'm not very good at holding grudges , they hold you captive so generally people and things need to KEEP pissing me off or I find something else to be pissed about:whistle:
I would have no problem letting it go as soon as the league decides to man up and investigate and strip them of their undeserved wins. but since it'll never happen I guess I'll die with a grudge. unless Bellichick gets hit by a bus. jk I'd never wish that on someone :rolleyes:

Thordaddy

Name
Rich
I would have no problem letting it go as soon as the league decides to man up and investigate and strip them of their undeserved wins. but since it'll never happen I guess I'll die with a grudge. unless Bellichick gets hit by a bus. jk I'd never wish that on someone :rolleyes:
What would do it for me is if we played them in the SB again say next year and AD ended Brady on the way to the first ever shutout ,and by the largest margin of victory ,during which cameras and audio catch Billy Butthole railing at a mystery "assistant" on the sideline saying "that is not the game plan from the walk through you taped you incompetent fuck".
Then at the end of the game Fisher hands BB a picture of the mystery assistant taping our walk through and the picture was signed by Mike Martz
would that satisfy ya?

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
49ers, here's a mental image, Ken Norton Jr., Goal Post Punching, and SOSAR comment! Brevity!!!!!!:mad::mad::mad::mad:

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
If I have to choose one it's the 49ers. I literally hate everything about them. It's a wonderful feeling knowing we have played harbaugh and Kaepernick for the last time.

shovelpass

Hall of Fame
49ers now and forever. Because of Kaepernick and Harbaugh, now more than ever. The rhyme was unintentional.

tahoe

Pro Bowler
For me its Seattle over San Francisco, I hate their coach, I hate Wilson and his smug "oh look at how great of a person I am" attitude, I hate how Wilson gets overrated because of the team around him, I hate the attitude of that defrnse and Dick Sherman, and I hate that the rams can never beat them in Seattle!

bomebadeeda

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bome
The easy answer is whoever we are playing this week. But the truth is.....no team gets me in a "I want to hit your Grandma in the mouth" like the Whiners. I got your Sosar right here boys........

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
Hate is a strong word, so I reserve it for the shitchickens. Always. From using "Lynch Mob" as a rally moniker to Dick Sherman to their ugly ass uniforms. Everything about that team pisses me off.

fearsomefour

Legend
Whiners and it aint close.
Growing up a Ram fan on the central coast of Cali did it for me. D-bag fans, a mobbed up cheating owner, a sense of entitlement and arrogance....they have it all. Seeing them not it get it done despite tons of talent and now imploding....love it.

Sum1

Hall of Fame
I'll always have severe disdain for the Patriots.

I've gotten to the point though that I dislike individual players and/or fanbases more than the teams themselves.

I hate Richard Sherman and Colin Kaepernick. I hate Saints fans.

Big Willie

Starter
The Niners and their arrogance and multiple Super Bowl wins are forever the team I hate. With their "same ole sorry ass Rams" comments, to Kap kissing his biceps to Ken Norton Jr punching our goal posts, I take great pleasure when the stink. I hate that F-ing team!

Athos

Legend
Whiners.

Why?

Harblow and KraperDouche.

With an assist from CRABStree.

And Perrish Cox the fucking rapist.

And that other fucker that deserves a career ending injury who battered his pregnant wife.

The Whiners are a team full of criminal thugs, douchebags, and asshats.

Dieter the Brock

Fourth responder
If anyone remembers Ronnie Lott knocking the ball away from Flipper - coming out of nowhere
in the 1989-90 NFC Championship will know how deep my hatred is

Screen Shot 2014-12-16 at 9.53.51 AM.png

Screen Shot 2014-12-16 at 9.53.55 AM.png

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2014-12-16 at 9.53.51 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2014-12-16 at 9.53.51 AM.png
    296.9 KB · Views: 212

Boffo97

Still legal in 17 states!
Name
Dave
It will always be 49ers, no matter the record of both teams.

The SOSAR comment, and many of the 17 game "win" streak being handed to them by the refs are just two reasons why.

Patriots are a close second, and Seahawks hang in at third.

For some reason, I just don't hate the Cardinals, even after the last game.