Taylor Lewan Visiting Rams Tomorrow

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
Wow all this for 1 player? One player I didn't want and was really butthurt about was Michael Brockers, and we all see how he's turned out.

So let's not worry too much? He's got his flaws and pros just like any other playre.

The Rammer

ESPN Draft Guru
Name
Rick
I'm still confused how a guy that was a "non-factor" had arguably the most celebrated play of the college football season in the very game that he was a "non-factor". A play which allowed his team to take the lead after trailing in the 4th.

Well, seems his play was pretty impactful to me

Jadeveon+Clowney+Yasiel+Puig+Inside+2013+ESPY+yXOXUZFcXTYl.jpg

Just on a side note....... ovvvvvvvvver raaaatttttteedddddd!

HometownBoy

Hall of Fame
Name
Aaron
Wow all this for 1 player? One player I didn't want and was really butthurt about was Michael Brockers, and we all see how he's turned out.

So let's not worry too much? He's got his flaws and pros just like any other playre.
This, I was pissed we wasted a pick on Jenkins because I was absolutely positive he'd be in jail by the time the draft was over.

Now look at me, egg all over my face and we're talking about this dude being our number 1. No reason to overreact.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
This, I was pissed we wasted a pick on Jenkins because I was absolutely positive he'd be in jail by the time the draft was over.

Now look at me, egg all over my face and we're talking about this dude being our number 1. No reason to overreact.

I can't support Lewan after what he did. It goes against every sense of who I am as a human being. Jenkins, in comparison, is a choir boy compared to Lewan.

Lewan could be a saint every day for the rest of his life, and I still wouldn't want him. It's what he has done not what he will do.

HometownBoy

Hall of Fame
Name
Aaron
I can't support Lewan after what he did. It goes against every sense of who I am as a human being. Jenkins, in comparison, is a choir boy compared to Lewan.
I haven't followed Lewan much and he's completely flew under my radar, can you tell me what he did to earn your ire?

HometownBoy

Hall of Fame
Name
Aaron
Allegedly threatened to rape a rape victim

Then fuck no.

I'd rather we draft a fucking rock before him, he's not even the best at his own position, but he's scum too?

Yeah, leave him for the the Whiners or Hawks.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
How do we know that it's true? What's the source, or the evidence?

There was a site created by a former Michigan Professor before this season that detailed pretty much the entire case and how Michigan covered it up. He included a lot of evidence. And then later in the season, Michigan all but confirmed what he was saying was true by kicking Brendan Gibbons(Michigan's Kicker) off the team for the sexual assault that happened 4 years ago that the site detailed.

Gibbons was Lewan's roommate at the time and Lewan told the girl that if she continued to press charges, he'd "actually" rape her.

Of course, he also was recently charged with aggravated assault and battery.

Stranger

How big is infinity?
Name
Hugh
There was a site created by a former Michigan Professor before this season that detailed pretty much the entire case and how Michigan covered it up. He included a lot of evidence. And then later in the season, Michigan all but confirmed what he was saying was true by kicking Brendan Gibbons(Michigan's Kicker) off the team for the sexual assault that happened 4 years ago that the site detailed.

Gibbons was Lewan's roommate at the time and Lewan told the girl that if she continued to press charges, he'd "actually" rape her.

Of course, he also was recently charged with aggravated assault and battery.
Wow!

thx for posting.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
What a scumbag. I'm a lot smaller than Lewan, so in light of this news ...
179588_472839159408407_967464305_n.jpg