Taylor Lewan Visiting Rams Tomorrow

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
It really depends on trade down scenarios for Lewan to come into play, eh?

I suppose, he could be an option at 13.

FRO

Legend
Lewan at 13 would be great. His off the field stuff may drop him down there. He already has a relationship with Jake Long.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
table.gif

I will not root for Lewan, even if the Rams draft him.

On an unrelated note, someone tell RFIP that I found the Rams new #1 WR. This woman has hands for days. :LOL:

PhxRam

table.gif

On an unrelated note, someone tell RFIP that I found the Rams new #1 WR. This woman has hands for days. :LOL:

Screw the hands.. I think she could play tackle. The back peddle is fluid. Hand placement is stellar.

Alan

Legend
PhxRam giving out negative vibes:
There is your Atlanta trade at 6.
I expect 2 QBs, Watkins and Clowney to be gone in the first 4 picks. That would leave Robinson or Matthews left for us at #6.

BriansRams

"Rams next Superbowl is 2023 season." - (Oct 2022)
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
Name
Brian
Hi all. New to this board. Rams fan since 1974 when i was 7. If I had to decide today what to do in the draft I'd say trade down to position 3,4 or 5 (for a first round next year, or a 2nd and 3rd next year) and then take the best available OT with our first pick, and take Evans with #13. Then the next pick in the second round, the best Safety or DB available.

What do you all think?
Brian

ps- how many TD catches for Brian Quick since he became a Ram?

NJRamsFan

Please Delete
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Hi all. New to this board. Rams fan since 1974 when i was 7. If I had to decide today what to do in the draft I'd say trade down to position 3,4 or 5 (for a first round next year, or a 2nd and 3rd next year) and then take the best available OT with our first pick, and take Evans with #13. Then the next pick in the second round, the best Safety or DB available.

What do you all think?
Brian

Personally I'm hoping to come away with one of Watkins/Clowney/Mack with our first pick. And going Oline 13th. But i can definitely see your logic also, would be nice to have either matthews or robinson on the online. Who knows, its going to be an interesting draft for sure

Welcome to the board by the way

max

Hall of Fame
Name
max

How do you do that when Lewan is blocking a DE who is screaming off the edge? Do you not root for him to keep the DE from flattening Sam?

You're plan sounds a little half-baked.

PhxRam

What do you all think?
Brian

ps- how many TD catches for Brian Quick since he became a Ram?

I rotated your avatar for you brother.

Alan

Legend
BriansRams jumping in head first:

What do you all think?
Welcome to the ROD Brian! (y):welcome: :party: :sup: :lifting: :seizure: :rockon: :cheers:
Even if you stumbled in here in drunken stupor I don't think you'll be sorry you came. We a very knowledgeable and friendly community of Ram fanatics. Can't ask for much more if you're a Rams fan. We welcome different opinions cause it gives us more to talk about and makes us think.

“Strength lies in differences, not in similarities”
Stephen R. Covey

(watch out for that Phx guy though)
images

BriansRams

"Rams next Superbowl is 2023 season." - (Oct 2022)
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
Name
Brian
Oh no she didn't!

Welcome BriansRams. When you have time introduce yourself in this thread if you want. Thanks!

Thanks Prime Time. I just posted in the welcome thread like you suggested.