Sounds like Rams going Goff

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

ReddingRam

Hall of Fame
How is Goff "plug and Play" if he hasn't played under center? The only thing that I prefer about Goff is that he is younger and should be around for a long time. Although much of it will be learning the pro game.
He has played under center. Just not at a high rate. He won't have a problem taking snaps or drops... trust me. The edge that I do give Goff in the "pro ready" argument is, he has the superior footwork in the pocket. His eyes are ALWAYS looking down field, even when he scrambles. He knows how to read progressions. His accuracy is elite. He has the quicker release and he is a fast decision maker thru his progressions. He has three times the experience and has faced better competition throughout his career. And lastly ... the kid has been thru all the adversity you can put a guy through and still lifted those around him as best he could.

Now none of those comments are a knock on Wentz. Just MHO of what I have seen of the two ... mostly watching games either live or on TV. CW ... championship and all, was surrounded by better talent at his level than JG was. CW is definitely a talented QB and if he is the pick, I will be fine and trust that Snead and Fisher chose him for their own reasons. But if you want the guy to start early and perform l... Goff is better suited to be the guy.

Again ... JMHO.