Sounds like Rams going Goff

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

rdlkgliders

"AKA" Hugo Bezdek
Name
Don
Per NFL opening drive this morning.
Jeff McLane an Eagles beat writer for the Philadelphia Inquirer says that Kevin Demoff has spoken with the Philadelphia Eagles general manager Howard Roseman in regards to the Rams pick. The quarterback that Philadelphia will take is Wentz and he is 100% certain the Rams are taking Goff. Tony Grossi ESPN Cleveland says the Browns moved down because Goff was thier pick and the Rams are going Goff.

JackDRams

Hall of Fame
Name
Jack
Yay another thread. We were in desperate need. The other 30 were getting stale.

rdlkgliders

"AKA" Hugo Bezdek
Name
Don
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
@JackDRams I dont have time to read everything and thought that people may enjoy this.
I hadn't personally heard anything this definitive yet or from this direct of a source.
Sorry to bug.
I will pull it down in a few minutes.

JackDRams

Hall of Fame
Name
Jack
@JackDRams I dont have time to read everything and thought that people may enjoy this.
I hadn't personally heard anything this definitive yet or from this direct of a source.
Sorry to bug.

You weren't bugging. I put it in blue as a joke. I want Goff. News like this is good news to me.

badnews

Use Your Illusion
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Sorry to bug.

As for me, I don't mind at all. Once a thread gets so far it becomes less about the OP and just devolves into a couple people repeating themselves.
This is new information that I might not have read if it was on page 11 of a Goff/Wentz thread.

I understand the need for keeping it tidy.... but I also think that people need to relax and let the mods do their thing. When a poster gets carried away, sure, kindly remind them... but the post police need to remember that this is just a place to talk Rams football (by far the best) and above all else, its supposed to be fun, ya know?

rdw

Pro Bowler
You weren't bugging. I put it in blue as a joke. I want Goff. News like this is good news to me.
c6VUOk5.jpg

Sorry couldn't help it :ROFLMAO:

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I think Goff is the smart move, even though I have been pretty damn torn by this thing....Rmas will be set for a decade imo.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Yeah, well, I heard a podcast this morning on CBS that had Sam Farmer on it. He said he spoke to numerous NFL Executives and Scouts and media analysts who said that it's Wentz and it's not even close. Everything that's happening now is posturing, and they've made this decision a long time ago.

Nothing is 100% certain, and I'd argue that the more you hear about the Rams leaning one way, the more likely they'll go the other.

HeiseNBerg

Pro Bowler
Yeah, well, I heard a podcast this morning on CBS that had Sam Farmer on it. He said he spoke to numerous NFL Executives and Scouts and media analysts who said that it's Wentz and it's not even close. Everything that's happening now is posturing, and they've made this decision a long time ago.

Nothing is 100% certain, and I'd argue that the more you hear about the Rams leaning one way, the more likely they'll go the other.
Yup -- it's all smoke & mirrors right now. Until that card goes in and Goodell announces the pick, everything between now & then is just hot air and conjecture.

Whether you want the pick to go for Goff or Wentz -- right now, you're 100% correct. Right up until the moment that you're not.

Welcome to Schroedinger's Draft Pick.

jap

Legend
Jeff McLane an Eagles beat writer for the Philadelphia Inquirer says that Kevin Demoff has spoken with the Philadelphia Eagles general manager Howard Roseman in regards to the Rams pick. The quarterback that Philadelphia will take is Wentz and he is 100% certain the Rams are taking Goff. Tony Grossi ESPN Cleveland says the Browns moved down because Goff was thier pick and the Rams are going Goff.

I see nothing wrong with creating this thread since it is more definitive than the speculative ones we have seen so much lately. Of course, with our Poker Twins, 'Stache & Hair, nothing will be set in stone until the Commish officially ends all the drama. The Horns are representing the Showtime! city now, and everything must be accomplished with a splash, I guess.

Dan Poplawski

Rookie
Name
Dan Poplawski
Yup -- it's all smoke & mirrors right now. Until that card goes in and Goodell announces the pick, everything between now & then is just hot air and conjecture.

Whether you want the pick to go for Goff or Wentz -- right now, you're 100% correct. Right up until the moment that you're not.

Welcome to Schroedinger's Draft Pick.

The one thing that is NOT smoke is yesterday's trade. It is widely known that the Eagles ONLY wanted Wentz. The only other possibilty is that they wanted Ez. Elliott and pick #2 guarantees that.

ChrisW

Stating the obvious
The one thing that is NOT smoke is yesterday's trade. It is widely known that the Eagles ONLY wanted Wentz. The only other possibilty is that they wanted Ez. Elliott and pick #2 guarantees that.

That's a lot to give up for Zeke Elliot.

thirteen28

I like pizza.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Erik

How is that widely known? Are the Eagles prohibited from putting out their own smokescreen during draft season?

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
How is that widely known? Are the Eagles prohibited from putting out their own smokescreen during draft season?

I'm shocked. You mean to say every team isn't telling the media the truth? Even the millions of insiders? I'm shocked i tell ya.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
At this point in the Pre-Draft Season I'll just take a wait and see attitude on this subject!:dizzy:;)

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
It is widely known that the Eagles ONLY wanted Wentz. The only other possibilty is that they wanted Ez. Elliott and pick #2 guarantees that.
And why not Jalen Ramsey instead of Ezekeil Elliott! After all, the Eagles scoring "D" Sucked last year!!

Akrasian

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I'm shocked. You mean to say every team isn't telling the media the truth? Even the millions of insiders? I'm shocked i tell ya.

Well, I have a reliable source (JT) that all but one team ALWAYS tells the truth, and there is no gamesmanship about personnel moves.