Sounds like Rams going Goff

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
That's a lot to give up for Zeke Elliot.

But if you look at what Gurley did for the Rams with NO quarterbacking, add Ezekiel Elliot to Bradford in that division and you might have a deep playoff run with a rookie RB. Arguably, RB is the biggest bang for the buck when it comes to rookies. That and DBs...

That said, it's already being confirmed.

Goff to Rams, Wentz to Eagles.

Draft won't be much of a surprise after all.

On to the 4th round.

Logy

UDFA
Name
Logy
Yup -- it's all smoke & mirrors right now. Until that card goes in and Goodell announces the pick, everything between now & then is just hot air and conjecture.

Whether you want the pick to go for Goff or Wentz -- right now, you're 100% correct. Right up until the moment that you're not.

Welcome to Schroedinger's Draft Pick.

I anxiously await the ESPN 30 for 30 about the time the Rams traded up to number 1 just to draft a dead cat. The 2016 draft will never be forgotten.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
So now that the Eagles are at #2, bluff the shit out of them that we want their guy, if we know that info. Then we get a draft pick or player from them.

It makes no sense to tell the Eagles who we will pick. No competitive sense. Just my two pennies.

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
Yep. Note, he doesn't say that his sources corrected themselves, just that he was sold smoke.

This whole "misdirection" thing is gonna have "unintended consequences"...

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Yay another thread. We were in desperate need. The other 30 were getting stale.
Well Jack - I caught the blue font AND thought it was funny. I can see how some missed that but still - I got a chuckle out of it.

PARAM

Hall of Fame
Yeah, well, I heard a podcast this morning on CBS that had Sam Farmer on it. He said he spoke to numerous NFL Executives and Scouts and media analysts who said that it's Wentz and it's not even close. Everything that's happening now is posturing, and they've made this decision a long time ago.

Nothing is 100% certain, and I'd argue that the more you hear about the Rams leaning one way, the more likely they'll go the other.

If the Rams don't take Wentz now, will Farmer get his shorts in a knot like Jim Thomas did when they traded Bradford? My got, do these coaches enjoy pissing off reporters? :mrburnsevil:

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
Would these guys lie to us???

USATSI_9259067-696x422.jpg

Come on now....never.

tempests

Hall of Fame
So now that the Eagles are at #2, bluff the crap out of them that we want their guy, if we know that info. Then we get a draft pick or player from them.

Browns or Eagles, this idea would never work. Think about it as a rival executive. Rams want the same QB you want but they'll give up the rights to draft hm for the sake of an extra pick? Come on.

Badfinger

RamStalk Refugee
Name
-
OMG I just need this to be over already. There's still a week to go, and I've already changed my mind 5-6 times. AND YOU GUYS ARE NOT FUKIN HELPING... I read Jerry, and fall in love with Goff. I read Mack, and have visions of Wentz in Blue and Gold. I read X, look at his avatar, and wash down a number with another white Russian...I'm losin my mind, not getting SHIT done at work, ignoring my wife...please, God, just let this be over...and don't let them fuck it up...

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
Browns or Eagles, this idea would never work. Think about it as a rival executive. Rams want the same QB you want but they'll give up the rights to draft hm for the sake of an extra pick? Come on.
What I'm saying is why ever tell them? It's ridiculous, it gains us nothing.

Well, we'll all find out how it went down, because of Hard Knocks.

tavian

Not me.I am waaaay uglier
OMG I just need this to be over already. There's still a week to go, and I've already changed my mind 5-6 times. AND YOU GUYS ARE NOT FUKIN HELPING... I read Jerry, and fall in love with Goff. I read Mack, and have visions of Wentz in Blue and Gold. I read X, look at his avatar, and wash down a number with another white Russian...I'm losin my mind, not getting crap done at work, ignoring my wife...please, God, just let this be over...and don't let them freak it up...
Love it man.True Fan.

ReddingRam

Hall of Fame
Yep. Note, he doesn't say that his sources corrected themselves, just that he was sold smoke.

This whole "misdirection" thing is gonna have "unintended consequences"...
Yeah .... and Albright is a pretty straight shooter. For him to come out with this retraction tells me a lot. He wouldn't do this for "gamesmanship"

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
Yeah .... and Albright is a pretty straight shooter. For him to come out with this retraction tells me a lot. He wouldn't do this for "gamesmanship"
NFLN's host Andrew Siciliano, said that Fisher tipped his hand today, but wouldn't say what it was, or what he did. Siciliano does our Ram preseason games, and actually likes the Rams. NFLN's two former NFL scouts almost came to blows when discussing who the Rams would take, and why, then they all voted. Andrew Siciliano voted for Goff. It was 2 to 2.

It's pretty entertaining.