Some Info From Inside the Rams

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

SteveBrown

Pro Bowler
Name
Steve
"To say they are "amused" at some people's opinions is putting it nicely, but I guess that's the punch line of a board like this, and the internet in general for that matter, anyone can participate"

I can't get past this shot he takes, clearly ego driven,Bernie-esque, little if anything new and possibly ALL BS

They are professionals, so of course they are amused. I would be amused to hear someone try to analyze ADD. Only a professional or someone "living it" could know. It doesn't mean we are stupid; they have special intel, and we don't--we are guessing what they think and should do...

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich

They are professionals, so of course they are amused. I would be amused to hear someone try to analyze ADD. Only a professional or someone "living it" could know. It doesn't mean we are stupid; they have special intel, and we don't--we are guessing what they think and should do...
Nothing to argue with there ......as far as it goes.....my issue is the "in your face" desire to STATE IT, it's like standing next to a guy in the mens room who has a ginormous dick who looks over and say's ,"oy mate that lil thing barely clears ya zipper" never happened to me of course , but it'd piss ya off ,now wouldn't it?

See what I mean ? it was lacking in social graces, just cuz it's true doesn't make it OK socially to say whatever ya please ,if ya don't get what I'm sayin' now well ......OK,BTW shouting this early in the AM is hard on my eyes ,I've got Oreo cookie chocolate hangover.

iced

Nothing to argue with there ......as far as it goes.....my issue is the "in your face" desire to STATE IT, it's like standing next to a guy in the mens room who has a ginormous dick who looks over and say's ,"oy mate that lil thing barely clears ya zipper" never happened to me of course , but it'd pee pee ya off ,now wouldn't it?

1982047_10152353585764602_2115608305_n.jpg

rhinobean

Hall of Fame
Name
Bob
Is Clowney supposed to be the RG3?

If I recall correctly in that RG3 draft there was Luck and RG3 then there was quite a drop off in talent. I am not sure there is enough clear separation in talent to get a RG3 type trade.
I agree that the quality drops after Clowney for that sort of bounty! Don't believe 2 #1's is forthcoming for him! QB crop not that good either. Maybe 1 #1 at best!

SteveBrown

Pro Bowler
Name
Steve
Nothing to argue with there ......as far as it goes.....my issue is the "in your face" desire to STATE IT, it's like standing next to a guy in the mens room who has a ginormous dick who looks over and say's ,"oy mate that lil thing barely clears ya zipper" never happened to me of course , but it'd pee pee ya off ,now wouldn't it?

See what I mean ? it was lacking in social graces, just cuz it's true doesn't make it OK socially to say whatever ya please ,if ya don't get what I'm sayin' now well ......OK,BTW shouting this early in the AM is hard on my eyes ,I've got Oreo cookie chocolate hangover.
Gotcha. These guys weren't raised in "classy" homes--maybe. Class= social grace (pour moi)

Thordaddy

Name
Rich
I agree that the quality drops after Clowney for that sort of bounty! Don't believe 2 #1's is forthcoming for him! QB crop not that good either. Maybe 1 #1 at best!

I don't disagree,I just think he's as over hyped as RG was and the buyers fever is most reliable FOR HIM, I doubt anyone is a foolish as Washington was until the memory fades,the RG trade ranks with the Hershal Walker trade as one of the worst/best of all time.
I excluded the Eric Dickerson trade because it's not the Colts "fault" the Rams squandered the picks so they don't get "worst " because the Rams blew it:fishing::effemine::seizure:

rdlkgliders

"AKA" Hugo Bezdek
Name
Don
SteveBrownonev: 285500 said:
They have amassed one of the worst
Records in the last decade of any
franchises in NFL history. Maybe we
have the right to question them as fans. And we certainly have the right to assess talent and favor players. Could be they should come here for tips.

Yamahopper

Hall of Fame
Oh I agree it's a long shot. Much more likely in a trade down. It just depends on what they think of Bortels. Texans new HC is a Bellicheat disciple who speaks of finding the perfect fit for his scheme. So that intrigues me in the fact that Bellicheat disciples do stupid things in the draft.

jjab360

Legend
Thank you. Some people are being way too sensitive here, it's not like this was an article on NFL.com for Christ's sake.

classicpony

Starter
Name
Jim
Thats what I like about the draft, everything changes by the day & who picks who. Keeps you guessing even afterwards.

RaminExile

Hall of Fame
We're all analysts now in the 24 hr media and internet age.

Thanks for sharing Rambill. I know you always post quality and reputable stuff and always have some interesting news to pass along!

Looks like the brains trust in St Louis is working hard at this draft. Whatever they decide to do, they're in a great position because of the clever moves they've made in the last two years to get to this point.

Thordaddy

Name
Rich
have the right to question them as fans. And we certainly have the right to assess talent and favor players. Could be they should come here for tips.

Well it's a different "they" now and I know it's hard to refrain from the attitude you manifest, but I WOULD agree that hubris is likely something they can't afford and I wouldn't doubt might have even been a way of "the poster" dissing other posters with a manufactured "factoid" and not even an accurate portrayal .

Thordaddy

Name
Rich
Thank you. Some people are being way too sensitive here, it's not like this was an article on NFL.com for Christ's sake.
YEAH "SOME PEOPLE":jerkoff:..............for "Christ's sake":cool:

F. Mulder

Starter
Man I think this needs to be kept in context. We are all desperate for any tidbit of info whether it be from local reporters, national reporters, or guys who live across the street from the ball boy. It is what it is, one person's opinion. A lot of us posters are of like mind or even, in some instances, smarter than the paid professionals. For me it is just another set of tidbits to discuss and debate.

rdlkgliders

"AKA" Hugo Bezdek
Name
Don
Well it's a different "they" now and I know it's hard to refrain from the attitude you manifest, but I WOULD agree that hubris is likely something they can't afford and I wouldn't doubt might have even been a way of "the poster" dissing other posters with a manufactured "factoid" and not even an accurate portrayal .
My post was more intended to be in defense of we the fans and participating posters than it was to be critical of our present front office.
Without US there is no Them and that alone makes our opinions relevant even if they are unpopular.
This is just that time of year where people have varying views on our path to success and everyone of them has been ridden or expressed to the point of monotony.
But we are junkies.

OnceARam

Hall of Fame

Storm the castle!!!!!!!!!!!! :shooting:

OnceARam

Hall of Fame
I still think we need to put player acquisition decision in the hands of FANS. Academic study after academic study PROVES that crowdsourcing works. I wrote my thesis on it! The CIA uses regular folk to place probabilities on global events happening. The are 30% more accurate than the professionals... Think about what the collective wisdom of this board could do come draft day. I'm telling you now; this is the future. If anyone wants to talk about how to makes some ca$h starting a project like this PM me. I know how to put together the infrastructure, just not the revenue model.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
I still think we need to put player acquisition decision in the hands of FANS. Academic study after academic study PROVES that crowdsourcing works. I wrote my thesis on it! The CIA uses regular folk to place probabilities on global events happening. The are 30% more accurate than the professionals... Think about what the collective wisdom of this board could do come draft day. I'm telling you now; this is the future. If anyone wants to talk about how to makes some ca$h starting a project like this PM me. I know how to put together the infrastructure, just not the revenue model.

And I'm an actuary in my own mind! We could rule the world, or at least be successful bookies.:cool:

RamzFanz

Damnit

We should buy a team with bitcoins and sell stock.