SNF: Packers @ Vikings

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Athos

Legend
Look at Sam stand tall in the pocket and deliver a dart to Diggs for a TD.

Fuck me. Diggs is playing like a #1.

You're seeing Sams talent. I wish the Rams had done what was necessary to give him what he needed.

Gorgeous ball after gorgeous ball.

RamWoodie

Legend
Bridgewater's gonna have a time getting his job back based on what I see right now! Of course it's only one game, but Sam is pretty sharp!

RaminExile

Hall of Fame
Vikings should bench this kid Waynes. He's too grabby and he hasn't figured out how to pretend he's playing the ball yet.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Bridgewater's gonna have a time getting his job back based on what I see right now! Of course it's only one game, but Sam is pretty sharp!

I'm theory he should get better the more games he plays in the system.

Athos

Legend
They did. A chance with another organization. That was what he needed.

Lmao. True that. He got away from the bludgeoned QB syndrome and offensively cursed team. Leaving Fisher was the best thing ever for him. Has minds around him that know offense now.

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
Sams showing Rodgers how to play QB tonight.
He's putting on a clinic.

JIMERAMS

Pro Bowler
Name
Bill
Wow looks like Kelly fixed him last year. Crazy accurate passes and throwing down field

RaminExile

Hall of Fame
I think we go to the playoffs in 2013 with him. The guy just has an absolute cannon. One of the best arms in the league.

He was playing at a pro-bowl level. As he did last year in Philly once he got comfortable. The only thing is - you're never going to really feel comfortable with him as your franchise because you just can't trust his body - but his talent is off the charts.

RaminExile

Hall of Fame
A-Rod getting it done. Why does he only start playing when the game gets on the line. He is the ultimate clutch machine.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I agree 100% with that call.