SNF: Packers @ Vikings

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Roman Snow

H.I.M.
Name
John
Why'd they take AD out through the bar??
I know, right?

Brand new stadium. Some architect actually sat in a design meeting and said:
:flanders:I was at the aquarium with my kid over the weekend, he was knocking on the glass, trying to get the attention of one of the tiger sharks, when it hit me......:blah::blah:....I mean what could go wrong with that?

:palm:...can just see, somewhere in a Los Angeles sports bar, the lead architect for Stans stadium scrawling on a bar napkin, "really bad idea: parading star players with fresh torn acl's past drunk guys doing tequila shots."

Last edited:

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Screw the Queens. As for Sam, he never did it for us in any consistent fashion and had several injury shortened seasons. He always looked best in a red noncontact jersey in Camp, and not so much in real games unless it was junk time when we were far behind and the other team was playing a prevent defense. Looks like he had a great game and Diggs looks legit, so good for him on that. But really, I hope the Queens win the division with a 7 win season...lol

Athos

Legend
Screw the Queens. As for Sam, he never did it for us in any consistent fashion and had several injury shortened seasons. He always looked best in a red noncontact jersey in Camp, and not so much in real games unless it was junk time when we were far behind and the other team was playing a prevent defense. Looks like he had a great game and Diggs looks legit, so good for him on that. But really, I hope the Queens win the division with a 7 win season...lol

Still salty aren't ya? :ROFLMAO:

JonRam99

Hall of Fame
Name
Jonathan
Looks like one of those "hand it the helmet" injuries...but it's not his throwing hand.
Anyone see Clay Matthews SPEAR Bradford, leading with his helmet??? Bradford's hand didn't hit Clay's helmet, Clay's helmet crunched his hand into his pads.
What a dirty player, how does he get away with this every time??? I hate Clay Matthews more & more. Did it to us last year, in a game we might have won if not for a shell-shocked QB.

JonRam99

Hall of Fame
Name
Jonathan
I know, right?

Brand new stadium. Some architect actually sat in a design meeting and said:
:flanders:I was at the aquarium with my kid over the weekend, he was knocking on the glass, trying to get the attention of one of the tiger sharks, when it hit me......:blah::blah:....I mean what could go wrong with that?

:palm:...can just see, somewhere in a Los Angeles sports bar, the lead architect for Stans stadium scrawling on a bar napkin, "really bad idea: parading star players with fresh torn acl's past drunk guys doing tequila shots."

Hey, now!! inspiration comes from many sources. I've heard some doozies in my career, though. I think the inspiration is more like superman's crib in the north pole.
The clear ETFE roofing material will be used on Stan's palace, too. ETFE is revolutionizing stadiums, so much weight savings.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

When watching nfl live yesterday they bought up an interesting tid bit.

They called it the best prince tribute.

Arod threw the first td pass in the building to Jordy nelson.

Rodgers to nelson.

Prince rodgers nelson.

Insane.