SNF: Packers @ Vikings

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Vikes have to feel pretty good at halftime up 10-7

RaminExile

Hall of Fame
A-Rod hasn't looked sharp. Don't know whats going on with their offense but they don't seem to be on the same page as each other. Maybe the Vikes secondary is just playing hard because he's moving the pocket and extending plays.

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
Cook doing what he does. Catching balls short of the 1st dwn.
Punt

Athos

Legend
Lol. Wow.

Vikings can't pick up the fumble, but bitterfingers Cook does

Athos

Legend
Fuck that pass was gorgeous. Diggs is a beast.

Sam has an offense. Sam will shred people in this system. Teddy H2O can't make that pass.

lockdnram21

Legend
freak that pass was gorgeous. Diggs is a beast.

Sam has an offense. Sam will shred people in this system. Teddy H2O can't make that pass.
Hope Thomas can eventually do that.. We need Goff. I think Kenny is starting to play up to potential

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
It's really too bad Sam couldn't stay healthy in 2013 and 2014.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
Peterson down with some kind of injury.

RaminExile

Hall of Fame
Hope Thomas can eventually do that.. We need Goff. I think Kenny is starting to play up to potential

Diggs looks so damn fast though when he gets the ball in his hands. We've got no one like that. I suppose Tavon's that quick but Diggs just looks like he moves faster.

OntarioRam

Hall of Fame
Bradford looks great. It'll be interesting to see if this continues but I hope it does. I'm happy for him. He always got a rough deal as a Ram. Very few weapons. Horrible play calling. Horrible pass protection. A new system every year. And then people actually wanted to call him a bust or proclaim him nothing but a mediocre QB for life. To the contrary, it's a miracle he even looked as good as he did IMO.

He also had plain bad luck. As soon as he was starting to have things click, he'd get injured.

I still think if Bradford can stay healthy and land in a system that suits him, he can crack being a top 10 QB in this league. But maybe I'm bias. I was always a fan and still have his jersey.

No regrets moving on from him though. It just wasn't going to happen as a Ram.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Bradford + Diggs + Norv Turner looks pretty sexy tonite.

Picked4td

Pro Bowler
forgot to make my survivor pick so picked vikes last minute. quite the save, I must say