SNF: Packers @ Vikings

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

fearsomefour

Legend
Bradford looked good tonight.
Some weapons on O, a very good D. If Peterson can come back Beadford may be in for a big season.

FRO

Legend
He finally has a receiver. Guy has the arm talent. With the right pieces he can be a very good QB.

Balsy move to trade for Bradford. Yeah they overpaid, but they didn't fold and give up on the season. I respect that.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
That flag on the Packers DB was a bunch of bull.

Happy for Sam tho, dude deserves it.

FRO

Legend
Good for Sammy.
Told you he had every NFL offense memorized by now.
Easy adjustment and assimilation for him.
If he were outgoing he would make a great TV analyst because he knows every offensive system in the league.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
If he were outgoing he would make a great TV analyst because he knows every offensive system in the league.
True.

And, side note, he needs to start sporting that half-fro and beard again.

FRO

Legend
I wonder where Bradford would be ranked had he been drafted by a team where he had offensive coordinator stability and a decent supporting cast? It's so hard for a QB to succeed and build when you're consistently learning a new system and your support cast is below average.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
That flag on the Packers DB was a bunch of bull.

Happy for Sam tho, dude deserves it.

He twisted diggs body around. Soft but if that had been a rams receiver i would have been blowing up.

GBRam15

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
GBRam15
Bradford can definitely sling it with a reliable receiver that he trusts. Amendola was his only go to guy when he was with the Rams. Looks like he has a stud in Stefon Diggs.

Leuzer

Daniel Leu
Gonna keep a close eye on Bradford and the Vikings this year. If the Peterson injury isn't serious, this team could make a nice playoff run. This is your team, Bradford. Just do your thing. Go get 'em, Sammy!

FarNorth

Hall of Fame
He finally has a receiver. Guy has the arm talent. With the right pieces he can be a very good QB.

Balsy move to trade for Bradford. Yeah they overpaid, but they didn't fold and give up on the season. I respect that.
I don't agree they overpaid. It was market price, he's better than Bridgewater (who may never come back), and with Norv Turner he will finally be part of a functional offense. If he takes them into the playoffs it will be a bargain.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
Bradford has to know every offense in the NFL now, right? A new offense, in just about every year he has played. Great win, good for him, good for the Vike's, he is a way better QB than Teddy.

He was, IMO, bad trade, until Goff shows. He better! I truly felt good for Sam tonight, though. His team was stoked, he was stoked, and they beat a hated rival. A very good team. Wow. IDK, I feel good for him.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Bradford has to know every offense in the NFL now, right? A new offense, in just about every year he has played. Great win, good for him, good for the Vike's, he is a way better QB than Teddy.

He was, IMO, bad trade, until Goff shows. He better! I truly felt good for Sam tonight, though. His team was stoked, he was stoked, and they beat a hated rival. A very good team. Wow. IDK, I feel good for him.

Eh, I don't know about that. Vikings fans were raving about Bridgewater's camp and preseason. Gotta keep in mind that Teddy was only entering his third year. If you remember, Bradford had a pretty terrible second year. I think if Teddy comes back from this, he'll prove to be a good QB once he knocks the rust off. But he might be better off on another team. He's a better fit in a WCO than Norv's offense. Very accurate thrower in the short to intermediate range. Very inaccurate thrower deep.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
Eh, I don't know about that. Vikings fans were raving about Bridgewater's camp and preseason. Gotta keep in mind that Teddy was only entering his third year. If you remember, Bradford had a pretty terrible second year. I think if Teddy comes back from this, he'll prove to be a good QB once he knocks the rust off. But he might be better off on another team. He's a better fit in a WCO than Norv's offense. Very accurate thrower in the short to intermediate range. Very inaccurate thrower deep.
I , really like Ted's quick decision making process, but Sam, is the real deal. What he did yesterday, was impressive. He doesn't even know the offense yet.

With Sam, they are a legit, contending NFC team.

Roman Snow

H.I.M.
Name
John
Fun fact:
Clay Matthews has no eyebrows. Neither does Ryan Shazier.
...(n) But God gave us eyebrows to keep the sweat from our brow from dripping in our eyes....:(...I'm concerned for Clay and Ryan, what with the dripping and all. The slow, salty torture you and I know nothing about.

Surely, rushing the quarterback will cause the sweat, and inevitably, the dripping, the sting,:rant: the blurred vision...:sneaky:

:yess:

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I , really like Ted's quick decision making process, but Sam, is the real deal. What he did yesterday, was impressive. He doesn't even know the offense yet.

With Sam, they are a legit, contending NFC team.

Sam was incredible yesterday. Problem is that you always have to wait for the other shoe to drop with Sam. You have to pray he makes it through the season. I hope he does. He's finally in a position to succeed and become the player he's had the potential to be. His two TD passes last night were both incredible throws.