Snead: if Donald decided to not report, it's something the organization "has to respect."

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Mister Sin

Your friendly neighborhood fat guy!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
It's hard to pay Tru all that franchise money and make a huge signing with Donald. Plus they paid 8mil/year deal with R.Woods. That isn't friendly, along with Tavons deal. I don't see where he has the money to make it happen.

bubbaramfan

Legend
Camp Reporter
tru's contract shouldn't matter. AD is under a contract of his own and its not up. He needs to honor the contract he signed.

bwdenverram

Legend
Name
BW
Just my opinion but you don't have to respect a player that holds out when already under contract. AD is amazing no doubt but these athletes kill me.
I use to kill my annual numbers in my sales job. But if I said I'm going to not work until I get paid more my ass would be gone. These athletes get paid a lot of money to play a game they love. You'll get paid but do it the right way.

And Snead, grow a pair.

rdlkgliders

"AKA" Hugo Bezdek
Name
Don
Why can't we just have a smooth start to things? Enough with the distractions.
You have to believe that McVays lack of influence and experience plays a part. Snead is a step closer to management and that means the ugly balance of finance vs production vs Cap.
We all know that AD deserves to be in the top 5% of Defensive players lets get this done. Like it or not this is a place we had little trouble with Fisher.
Get your top players extended prior to camp and until then honor your dam deal AD

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
You have to believe that McVays lack of influence and experience plays a part. Snead is a step closer to management and that means the ugly balance of finance vs production vs Cap.
We all know that AD deserves to be in the top 5% of Defensive players lets get this done. Like it or not this is a place we had little trouble with Fisher.
Get your top players extended prior to camp and until then honor your dam deal AD
AD needs to "honor his dam deal" tho. There is literally no financial incentive for the team to do anything. I hope something can be worked out, but ultimately the Rams control ADs rights for at least 2 more years. 3 or more if they franchise him. Whatever deal they makes has to make sense for both sides.

Scirca

Rookie
How you gonna hold out when you under contract for 2 more years. Les Snead needs to show some authority. I hate weakness.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter

Then you become the youngest team in The NFL !! Fisher let JJ go & TRU is a problem $$$ wise. Then add Tavon Austins contract .

Come on MAN

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
How you gonna hold out when you under contract for 2 more years. Les Snead needs to show some authority. I hate weakness.

Come on MAN !!!

He knows Aaron Donald as a MAN !! It is part of it. The last thing you do is disrespect him. He is a once in a decade type of player. The Rams are just strapped. No matter what he will be a franchise player for The Rams .

rdlkgliders

"AKA" Hugo Bezdek
Name
Don
Then you become the youngest team in The NFL !! Fisher let JJ go & TRU is a problem $$$ wise. Then add Tavon Austins contract .

Come on MAN

Confused? you are for the distraction? You don't want AD locked up? Of course he should honor his contract and in the end I bet he does. Our being able to dodge these issues for the most part over the last few years has been a direct link to being the youngest team which in turn has led to our losing.

HMM Maybe but I don't think so

Rams43

Hall of Fame
Some posters are letting their hearts override their brains and common sense when it comes to AD and his "contract situation".

Hell, AD has created this "contract situation", dammit.

No matter.

AD will practice and play this season, one way or another. To do otherwise would be to needlessly shoot himself in the foot, financially.

No worries.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
Confused? you are for the distraction? You don't want AD locked up? Of course he should honor his contract and in the end I bet he does. Our being able to dodge these issues for the most part over the last few years has been a direct link to being the youngest team which in turn has led to our losing.

HMM Maybe but I don't think so

You have to be realistic & understand the salary cap. Like Les says to make it a win win. I'm all for players making money, but not for the betterment of The Rams. -- Look at the Golden State Warriors & Stef Curry ?? Apple to oranges , but Aaron Donald will get paid.

rdlkgliders

"AKA" Hugo Bezdek
Name
Don
Agreed @So Ram
I think we are now saying about the same thing.
My point all along is that it would be nice to avoid unnecessary distractions.

Memphis Ram

Legend
clapping-crowd-applause.gif
giphy.gif