Six targets the Rams could be eyeing in wake of the latest cap casualties

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Which one do you want the most?

• Total voters

Riverumbbq

Angry Progressive
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
River
For a guy who many already consider to be on the edge for future consideration in the NFL, bitching about which team picks up his contract seems a little over the top. For those teams previously willing to gamble on him, that looks like a suicide mission if he starts making crazy demands. Anything is possible, but I doubt it comes to that. I mean, c'mon, just about any other place has to be better than living/working in Cleveland.

InnovatedMind

NO MA'AM President
Name
Joe

He couldn't cope with it? Is that really what you take from his decision to go get rehabilitated?

Riverumbbq

Angry Progressive
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
River

People can get into trouble whenever and wherever they are, perhaps a city like L.A. will be great for him because there are so many out-door activities available to him. Gordon needs to room with a highly ethical team-mate during camp and away games, his agent can hire @OldSchool to be his driver/bodyguard or continue living with him hisself to help steer away the bad elements, but L.A. is a great place to engage in all kinds of interesting stuff that doesn't revolve around pot. If Gordon wants to be bad, he'll be bad, if he wants to be good, he'll be good. Thing is, just having a beer with a team-mate can get you unemployed fast, so i'm hoping that particular ban doesn't last throughout his career.

JKBOGEN

JAKE OLIVER ELLENBOGEN
Cleveland is on record (can't find the link) saying they want nothing to do with Gordon if reinstated. The Fans, The Management, they all want to move on from him.

The best case would be to work out a trade with Cleveland.
Exactly.

JKBOGEN

JAKE OLIVER ELLENBOGEN
That is good research , by following the dots. You put an excellent list together. They all make sense.
Mangold is a little light & aging . I think withworth was an awesome add piece.
You might want to change Ryan Kroy's weight.
---Josh Gordon ?? McVay is doing an excellent job of finding out about these players. He is trusting people he knows in the league. ---I'm sure he has a view of Josh Gordon from Shannahan . I know he is with SF , but he knows stories connected as well. I think he is going to make the right decision.
Thank you man I appreciate that!

JKBOGEN

JAKE OLIVER ELLENBOGEN
On a different note ... can't imagine the Rams allowing Kayvon Webster out of the building tomorrow without a signed contract. Hoping we have confirmation by late afternoon.
I completely agree. He wants playing time, the Rams have playing time to give. Webster is the next AJ Bouye you heard it here first. I hope to all hell the Rams lock him up quick.

JKBOGEN

JAKE OLIVER ELLENBOGEN
Any chance we hear of signings on a Sunday? (new to NFL Offseason)
Very good chance. Plenty of meeting around the league on Sunday I could see Andre Holmes unfortunately signing with the Lions tomorrow, Rams signing Kayvon Webster and the Seahawks signing one of the 3 RB's they are interested in hopefully not any of them...