Six targets the Rams could be eyeing in wake of the latest cap casualties

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Which one do you want the most?

• Total voters

VFerragamo

Cagey Veteran
If he wasn't fully aware of the rules he'd broken and the further rules being applied to him than that's his and his agents fault. I don't give a damned if he was busted the last time for jay walking. He knew what he could and couldn't do and he couldn't keep his ass out of trouble. I am not speaking to the validity of the rules or what you or I or he or Santa Claus thinks of them because that's completely irrelevant. He knew the rules and what would get him in trouble. And he did it knowing it would cost him time playing in the NFL.

Completely agree. Big rule or small, it all speaks to poor judgement and its only a matter or time before it rears its head again. Seems to me that's exactly the sort of character we're trying to purge around here...

Riverumbbq

Angry Progressive
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
River
I'm sure Goff can get him some good No Cal Bud . Now a dazys you can find almost anything with a card . Got to love the genetics of MAryjane.

Don't even need the card anymore in California.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
Thank you sir. I can assure you since I used to write for Rams Wire and left do to my own creative vision that I never saw any article stating we were interested in Groy before I put out my piece.

That is good research , by following the dots. You put an excellent list together. They all make sense.
Mangold is a little light & aging . I think withworth was an awesome add piece.
You might want to change Ryan Kroy's weight.
---Josh Gordon ?? McVay is doing an excellent job of finding out about these players. He is trusting people he knows in the league. ---I'm sure he has a view of Josh Gordon from Shannahan . I know he is with SF , but he knows stories connected as well. I think he is going to make the right decision.

Riverumbbq

Angry Progressive
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
River

Gordon doesn't get to determine money for two years if traded.

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
Again, and it's getting tired repeating myself on this, if the Rams sign him great! But don't expect me to hold my breath for him to stay clean. If he proves me wrong I'll applaud him and be very happy that the man decided to play football instead of get high. But until he proves me wrong I'm under no obligation to ignore his past transgressions. He made mistakes and until he proves himself beyond those mistakes he's open to criticism for them.

You follow what I'm saying here?

No worries, we're just talking here.

Don't disagree that he should be held responsible for his past. I don't necessarily agree that every 21 year old should be punished forever for mistakes as a young person. Depends on a lot of factors. But it's fine to disagree.

And I did say that Gordon should be in the building and both Gordon and the coaching staff should ensure that it's a fit and they should be on the same page. If that doesn't happen or he doesn't get reinstated, it's moot.

Riverumbbq

Angry Progressive
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
River
Wrong. But thanks for drawing something irrelevant into a discussion and not addressing my point. :D

It was a joke, sorry if I offended. And I have addressed ... every ... single ... one ... of ... your ... points ... put ... to ... me.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
It was a joke, sorry if I offended. And I have addressed ... every ... single ... one ... of ... your ... points ... put ... to ... me.
Not offended and was more joking than not with the irrelevant :p We had a good discussion and we agree on a lot of things that is what these boards are for!

Riverumbbq

Angry Progressive
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
River
On a different note ... can't imagine the Rams allowing Kayvon Webster out of the building tomorrow without a signed contract. Hoping we have confirmation by late afternoon.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter

I Still think Gordon is a good fit with The Rams. If he has his mind set there is not a better place to really play for him.

McVay & Snead will get it right. Yes The Rams need a #1 wr . Josh Gordon can be that guy.

All the trash you are talking about Ram players ?? Means nothing until a later date either way .

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
On a different note ... can't imagine the Rams allowing Kayvon Webster out of the building tomorrow without a signed contract. Hoping we have confirmation by late afternoon.
He is one of the guys I think is very important to us this off season. That and coming out of the our first 2 or 3 picks with one of the very good CB in the draft. Not certain where to go with the first pick but we really need a young CB.