Should Rams Fans Expect a Wild Trade for A QB --PFT

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Ramrasta

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Name
Tyler
I wouldn't trade up for any QB in this draft. None of them would make that large of a difference in this team and the talent gap between the top 4 QBs is not big enough to justify selling our future. Treadwell should be the focus.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
I'm a little surprised that Fisher has not gotten a contract extension already, that makes me think he isn't as interested in selling out for Goff. He needs a winner this year to get that new contract and I don't see him leaning on a rookie QB to get that done.

That is where I am in agreement with you black. It's a big concern for me that Fish and Snead will be so focused on saving their jobs they won't do what I see as the right thing for this team long term and get one of those QBs now. Got my fingers crossed, however I do think you are right. But that does not stop me from hoping they'll get one of them, Goff in particular.