Season Appreciation Thread

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Was thinking the same thing @Merlin
Let's not end the season with a vent thread.

Well to be honest I vented there lol. But I'm really not upset. Falcons deserve a lot of cred man, that was one tough, disciplined team we faced tonight. I'm a happy fan all things considered, we have a young QB and offensive backfield, a great young coach, and a top DC. This team is gonna be back in it next year.

Ellard80

Legend
We need to find a good tight end somewhere and some depth in other areas.

The great thing is this team doesn't have a lot of holes.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
It's too bad more people feel the need to complain in the vent and the other complaint threads than participate here.

JonRam99

Hall of Fame
Name
Jonathan
Thank you Rams, hold your horns high. So much more possibilities for next season. Consider this: SNEAD helped get the Falcons where they are. His move up to get Julio Jones is paying off. They have a franchise QB & a franchise WR1.
We have a franchise QB, there's no one who can say otherwise now. Snead's move up to get him has paid off.
We have a terrific WR corps, but to beat teams like the Falcons, we need a stud WR1. (And prolly a TE.)
We have capital. Cap room. A F/A's dream destination. An All-Pro RB and LT1. A team that's dedicated to learning from mistakes & growing together. So much to be excited about.

LET'S GO RAAAAMMMMMMMMMMMMS!!!!!!!!!!!!

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
We accomplished more than anyone expected. We're not going anywhere. But that loss still hurts.

Ellard80

Legend
We need to find a good tight end somewhere and some depth in other areas.

The great thing is this team doesn't have a lot of holes.

Different opinion that this team doesn't have alot of holes are that it needs a TE?

That rating is confusing....

bwdenverram

Legend
Name
BW
As hard as this is right now, this team made the NFL season fun again. Not only that, it gave me (and I hope all of us) excitement for the future. We are really in a great place. Something we haven't said since 99'.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Different opinion that this team doesn't have alot of holes are that it needs a TE?

That rating is confusing....
Giving up on a 2nd year TE and rookie TE because they didn't meet your expectation in the first year of a new offense is naive at best. We have some spots that need upgrades but I'm not calling them holes. This is a damned good and young team. Hide your head in shame if you want after that loss. I'm proud of them. All that aside this is an appreciation thread. If you want to vent or just piss and moan there are other threads. I can link them for you if you'd like.

Montanaramfan

Rookie
Well, only one team isn't going to feel this pain at the end of their season. Am I happy what happened today? Hell, no. Am I encouraged about what I saw this season? Hell, yes! Was nice to see the place packed in Ram fans. We will be back!

Ellard80

Legend
Giving up on a 2nd year TE and rookie TE because they didn't meet your expectation in the first year of a new offense is naive at best. We have some spots that need upgrades but I'm not calling them holes. This is a damned good and young team. Hide your head in shame if you want after that loss. I'm proud of them. All that aside this is an appreciation thread. If you want to vent or just tick and moan there are other threads. I can link them for you if you'd like.

Lol but mostly my post was positive ... I said the team had no holes really.

A team that has very little holes... that's a good thing.. that can't be said about many teams in any sport.

You need to calm down.

nighttrain

Legend
It was a fun season. I will say this though. Robert Woods is our #1.

He doesn’t have Sammy’s speed, but the dude shows up when Sammy doesn’t. That deep ball on the last drive went right between Watkins hands, and the non holding call in the end zone hit him in the hands. That’s not a #1.
nest season SW will be much better, he and Goff will get on the same page. Missing our on camps hurt him a lot
train

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
We had a winning season, a playoff berth, and a division championship in our thirty-one-year-old head coach's first year. Just think about how good we're going to be next year.

I'm damn proud of the Rams, that's for sure.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Lol but mostly my post was positive ... I said the team had no holes really.

A team that has very little holes... that's a good thing.. that can't be said about many teams in any sport.

You need to calm down.
I'm calm, this thread was to celebrate the season. Not lament about what people think are weaknesses of the team there are enough threads about that.

wmc540

Pro Bowler
Congrats to Cooper Kupp on the rookie season and playoff touchdown. Glad to have both him and Woods moving forward.

JonRam99

Hall of Fame
Name
Jonathan
Giving up on a 2nd year TE and rookie TE because they didn't meet your expectation in the first year of a new offense is naive at best.
Glad you said this. I'm so much more appreciative of all this team accomplished this year with a rookie QB (pretty much), a rookie HC, rookie WR (Kupp), and one of the youngest teams in the league. Just think of how many seasons Julio & Matt have had together. We just gotta grow into the beasts we know we are. By the time the stadium opens, this team should be a divisional powerhouse.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Glad you said this. I'm so much more appreciative of all this team accomplished this year with a rookie QB (pretty much), a rookie HC, rookie WR (Kupp), and one of the youngest teams in the league. Just think of how many seasons Julio & Matt have had together. We just gotta grow into the beasts we know we are. By the time the stadium opens, this team should be a divisional powerhouse.
Matt Ryan lost his first three playoff games. He didn't throw 30 TD's until his 4th full season, and we know Goff could have done that this year if we played him week 17 and didn't sit on the ball in 3 or 4 4th quarters. This team is on the right track!

He also didn't throw for 200 yards in any of those losses and had 3 TD and 4 INT total. Goff is the future!