Season Appreciation Thread

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
TC is going to be really fun this Aug for me. We've got a new Ram fan, my grand-neice, who is a student at Cal Berkley ( and a varsity cheerleader). She wants to attend TC with me and help me with camp reports. (I think she has a crush on Goff).
Going to be a lot going on before TC. After such a good season and taking the NFCW I bet camp will be packed.
Just remember to have your Grand-Niece help you take plenty of photos to go with your Great Reports!!!(y);):D

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
(y)
With the exception of a scant few, I think this describes how most Rams fans felt... I know that's how I viewed it.

Just an outstanding year!

For the first time in what seems like forever, I won't have anxiety about re-upping The Sunday Ticket.

Thanks Rams!! And congrats to all Rams fans!!
Put me down as one of the "Scant Few!" (y);):LOL::D:mrburnsevil:

Ramstien

Hall of Fame
Name
Ramstien
For the first time in what seems like forever, I won't have anxiety about re-upping The Sunday Ticket.

For years I compared watching the Rams to being a drug addict. You know something is bad for you and only makes you miserable but you continue to do it. Now watching my team brings me more joy than pain.

Rmfnlt

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
For years I compared watching the Rams to being a drug addict. You know something is bad for you and only makes you miserable but you continue to do it. Now watching my team brings me more joy than pain.
Yup... I hung in there for years... paying good money to watch them, only to be disapponted.

Last two years, I paid for The Ticket but didn't care if I watched the Rams... if I had nothing better to do, I watched... if not, I did something else.

I fully expected to be in that same situation this year... but now, everything stops when they are playing and I'm glued to the TV set.

Just like the good, old days!
(y)

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
So yeah when does training camp start again? Lets do this.

TC is going to be really fun this Aug for me. We've got a new Ram fan, my grand-neice, who is a student at Cal Berkley ( and a varsity cheerleader). She wants to attend TC with me and help me with camp reports. (I think she has a crush on Goff).
Going to be a lot going on before TC. After such a good season and taking the NFCW I bet camp will be packed.

We need to do a ROD day at training camp this year.

RedRam

Pro Bowler
Wow, what a ride, eh? The season was kind of like being a kid at Christmas. Excitedly hopeful and full of anticipation of what you were going to get under the tree!
Surprisingly, the "gift" that really kind of caught me off guard was the defense. Yeah, in spite of the massive gains made by the offense, it was the defense that surprised me the most. I knew Gurley wasn't what we saw last season. I had seen enough of Goff at Cal to know the kid had the moxie to stand in there and really sling it. Goff was no bust. The 2016 system was the bust. The offense had nowhere to go but up and they did not disappoint. The 2016 defense, however, was certainly a much better unit with a shorter hill to climb than the offense. Switching to a 3-4, I thought, turned the hill into a mud-covered, slippery slope. The Rams, IMHO, didn't have the personnel to play a 3-4! Certainly not effectively anyway. Hence my surprise by what Wade and the defense were able to do this season. It could, quite easily, be argued that the defense was the weakest of the three units. After reflecting on the season, an amazing season, it's what the defense accomplished, in a scheme in which the players didn't all fit, that stands out the most. I tip my Rams hat to Wade and his boys men! Well played!! Can't wait to see the 2018 team!!(y)

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
I've been there more than a few times over the Last 67 years as a Fan!! Now I'm looking for a run of Season's like we had from the late 1960's to 1980!!(y);):D With a Bunch of SB Wins!!!!:mrburnsevil::pillowfight:

gabriel18

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I'm almost over the loss . It was nice to finally enjoy watching a good team and make it to the playoffs , but I still want to play the Vikings Sunday. Dammit

Name
Bear
I don’t know what everyone else on this web site was hoping for at the beginning of the season, myself I was just hoping for not a losing season. After they secured a winning season my next goal for the team was to win the division. I wasn’t even thinking the team would be in the playoffs at beginning of the season. With having a new head coach with a new offense and a whole new defense coaching staff I wasn’t expecting much after their last season of 4and12. I was pleased to see how they were getting better. I’m looking forward to next season with high hopes. Sean has this team going in the right direction I’m very proud of the Rams it’s been years since I’ve felt this proud of the Rams.