Season Appreciation Thread

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Not sure if you guys planned one of these, mods, but just want to say THANK YOU to the Rams for a great season. Losing at home sucked, but hey, these guys are gonna be around for a long time.

Future's bright all, let's load that defense, plug some holes, and make a real run next year! :p

dolphinlover123

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
THANK YOU RAMS!! WE HAD A GOOD RUN! Disappointing ending but still such an improvment.

Future is bright my friend! what a great season. Things didn't work out this game, but overall I am stoked for things to come.

Thanks for posting this buddy!

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Couldn't be prouder of this team and their performance this season! We had a shot in this game in spite of a couple stupid fumbles and one key injury. Goff silenced the haters and the doubters. Anybody that thinks we won't be back stronger next year can sit in the vent thread all year!

thirteen28

I like pizza.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Erik
I'm proud of this team even with today's result. They are a young, talented team and their trajectory is headed in the right direction.

Thanks for a great 2017 season, Rams!

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I get it, but I am not that positive right now.

nighttrain

Legend
great season, if any of us had been offered 11-5 with a play off loss that could have one, who wouldnt take it?
great season
train

RamsFlash80

Pro Bowler
Were on our way up, it was a successful year fellas. Thanks Rams for giving us some fun watchable football this year. We will be back next year!

HitStick

Van Jefferson’s #1 fan
It was a fun season. I will say this though. Robert Woods is our #1.

He doesn’t have Sammy’s speed, but the dude shows up when Sammy doesn’t. That deep ball on the last drive went right between Watkins hands, and the non holding call in the end zone hit him in the hands. That’s not a #1.

Ellard80

Legend
No one expected this team to be so explosive or make the playoffs.

It was a learning experience for sure - next time be ready to take the step forward.

RAMpage28

Hall of Fame
Not the way anyone wanted it to end, obviously. Really a mediocre performance. That said, the season was great and gives hope for the future.

Free agency period is gonna be huge in retaining some of these guys.

Need some more pieces on the defense in the front seven.

Need to look into adding youth to the offensive line.

Hope Jared and the offense in general progress, and I think they will.

IBruce80

Tokyo Ram
It's been a great season.
I got to see us play against the Cardinals in London.
Some amazing performances all season and we proved we are the best in the division.
That was a great achievement in itself.

Looking froward to next season already.

Afro Ram

Pro Bowler
Well, my boys lost in the first round of the playoffs to the Atlanta Falcons. Nerves we're on display and the inexperience definitely showed. I want to go on record and say how proud I am of this team. They gave me a year of joy and hope for the future that I never thought possible. This is by far the best I ever felt about a professional sports team. I know it's just a game, but I have never have been prouder to support a team in my life.

Thanks for the wonderful year.

Go Rams!