Sean Mannion

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Dxmissile

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter

No QB is ever going to throw every pass perfect he made all the throws when they counted. He has very little NFL experience too I can see if he was a vet like Keenum but he has a lot of room to grow. IM just happy that it seems like we have 2 young guys that can grow with the team. 1 in Goff that is the future and Mannion to be that extra push for Goff to get better.

Dxmissile

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

I didnt mean to push him for a starting job i meant able to push him in practice and just having that internal competition. Im still not 100 percent sold on Goff im holding off any type of judgment until I get that proof or if my opinion of him is accurate. At this time he is the future of this team and thats all i need to know. If Mannion continues to outplay Goff even in the preseason then a lot of uncomfortable conversations are going to start. I think Mannion could be just as good as Goff

SteezyEndo

The Immaculate Exception
I didnt mean to push him for a starting job i meant able to push him in practice and just having that internal competition. Im still not 100 percent sold on Goff im holding off any type of judgment until I get that proof or if my opinion of him is accurate. At this time he is the future of this team and thats all i need to know. If Mannion continues to outplay Goff even in the preseason then a lot of uncomfortable conversations are going to start. I think Mannion could be just as good as Goff

Honestly I am starting to reserve my comments/feelings toward first rounders. I would like to see Goff and Mannion play for the number 1 spot.

Dxmissile

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

I dont think he is outplaying Goff either not after 1 preseason game and when Goff only had 2 drives thats completely unfair to him, but if the same Narrative happens with Goff playing more the conversation will come up. I definitely wanna see Mannion take some of Goff snaps as the 2 while Goff take keenum snaps as the 1

SierraRam

Recreational User
oh one with the Denario Alexander avatar

I thought DX was the inspiration for your avatar... ;)

3715.jpg
upload_2016-8-15_12-23-25.jpeg

Roman Snow

H.I.M.
Name
John
I thought DX was the inspiration for your avatar... ;)

3715.jpg
View attachment 15584
(n) Yeah, that would have been better than the real story. My avatar was from a year ago yesterday. (Raiders/Rams preseason opener) My wife told me to be low key at the Oakland Coliseum, because those Raider fans are so crazy. So I texted this picture to her...:LOL:....then I obediently threw my jersey in the trunk, like she asked. :(

:rant:Hey. I wear the pants in my family...my wife said I could!