Sammy Watkins and Tavon Austin will play on Sunday

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Rmfnlt

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Sullivan practiced and looks like he'll play too.
It said "limited", no?

Not sure that limited means he's a definite go.

Although, I really hope he is a go. Blythe did great... but I wouldn't count on him for a long period of time.

BonifayRam

Legend
Name
Vernon
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
LJ is our best playing DB @ the moment but having Webster return to start lets NRC fill in for LJ duties in the Nickle this is fine. DB's Cody Davis & Blake Countess are fine playing the deep safety post too. The secondary will have no worries other than the Mo Alexander wiffs. They may want to plan to use RB Justin Davis in place of TA in the backfield some with TA brain cloud.

My only concern is @ center

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
I'd actually give the - hopefully temporary - job of starting FS to John Johnson III. I trust him more than Countess and Christian, to be honest.

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
http://www.dailynews.com/2017/09/29/award-shows-rams-todd-gurley-is-back-on-top/

RAMS OFFENSE MOSTLY HEALTHY

The Rams could be at full strength against the Cowboys with wide receivers Sammy Watkins and Tavon Austin clearing concussion protocol and returning to practice this week. The only question mark is center John Sullivan, who is questionable with a hip injury.

The return of Watkins, in particular, is big as he’s coming off a monster game against the 49ers in which he caught six balls for 106 yards and two touchdowns. It was his best game since joining the Rams, and his presence changes the way opponents defend them.

“I feel pretty good,” Watkins said. “I had two good days of practice. I remember the plays. I’m back to my normal self.”

For Watkins, dealing with the first concussion of his career was a bit scary.

“It felt weird. I’d never had that feeling,” Watkins said. “So I was worried about my head, more than anything.

“Once I got up and was walking, I knew something was wrong. It felt like someone was kind of walking for me. I was like, ahh, something’s wrong with my head. But after awhile it went away.”

DEFENSE BANGED UP

The Rams will welcome back starting cornerback Kayvon Webster against the Cowboys after he missed the past two games with a shoulder injury.

That’s the good news.

The bad news is they’ll be without starting safety Lamarcus Joyner and back-up safety Cody Davis showed up on the injury report Friday with a quad injury. As a result, the Rams could be dipping deep into their safety population Sunday.

“Well, we feel good about the depth that we do have at the safety position,” McVay said. “You look at Maurice Alexander, John Johnson is continuing to improve and Blake Countess, so those three guys. If that’s the case, Marqui Christian is available as well, so we’ll evaluate that. Lamarcus will be out. We’re optimistic about Cody, but he’s questionable for the game right now.”

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
What about my birthday? (09/28/1952)
You can have some of the Cake I have for Goff!! ( Happy belated Birthday Bubbaramfan!)

My Cake.jpg

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
I really want to see what we have in Webster. He could make a difference, and he knows the defense, so the difference could be exponential.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Great cake, how many balls are in it? Lol.
One for every TD Pass Goff will throw against the Cowpie's on Sunday! That would be 5!!(y):D Then you have to add on for rushing TD's etc.!:mrburnsevil: