Roster Cuts

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

JdashSTL

Pro Bowler
I was thinking we could use this thread to post Rams player cuts along with other teams players you think can help us.

Kendric Burney said he was cut via Twitter. I think he is eligible for the PS.

JdashSTL

Pro Bowler
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Jabara Williams was cut by the Bears. :sly:

PhxRam

X said:
Fire Lovie Smith.

He turned into a better head coach then I originally thought he would. He moved up the ranks fairly quickly it seemed.

ScotsRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Niall
Tim barnes cut according to PFT

Lesson

Oh, really?
On phone, so can't post link. But according to JT on the PD's website, Long, Peterson and T-Bob also cut.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
No surprises yet ...

Sent via Tapatalk2.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
Atogwe and Gilyard have been released by the Eagles, along with Marvin McNutt. Matthew McCants (offensive tackle) of the Giants has also been released. He looks very interesting: 6'6", 290 lbs. with mobility, arm length, and room to grow and get stronger. He's raw (started football in his senior year in high school), but very talented. Sixth round rookie. Could be an underrated right tackle, although he has the footwork to play left tackle on occassion. At the very least, he has more promise than what we have.

http://www.profootballweekly.com/prospe ... ccants-71/

bluecoconuts

Legend
Why isn't Atogwe sticking to teams? Is he asking for too much or is he just declining that much?

Memento

Name
Jemma
First interesting cut if it's true: nfl.com is saying that Ovie Mughelli has been released. Looks like we're going with Miller.

libertadrocks

Hall of Fame
Some surprises(not necessarily suggesting pursuit):
Eagles released CB Joselio Hanson, LB Keenan Clayton, WR Marvin McNutt.

Browns released QB Seneca Wallace

Pats release Deion Branch

libertadrocks

Hall of Fame
Kendric Burney cut by the Rams.

Brian Kehl cut by the Redskins. Guess Snead knew what he was doing when he decided not to retain him.

libertadrocks

Hall of Fame
Lions waive CB Alphonso Smith

Niners release Rock Cartwright

Panthers drop CB Darius Butler

Not a cut but according to JT the Rams could be shopping cornerback Bradley Fletcher.

Memento

Name
Jemma
libertadrocks said:

Not a cut but according to JT the Rams could be shopping cornerback Bradley Fletcher.

Unless they get a good return for him, I'm not sure about this. Sure, Trumaine Johnson has been stellar, but is it wise to trust two rookies to start for us in the secondary?

I'm a bit surprised that the Lions decided to waive Smith. I thought he was one of their better corners, but maybe Lion could give us his thoughts?

libertadrocks

Hall of Fame
Memento said:
libertadrocks said:

Unless they get a good return for him, I'm not sure about this. Sure, Trumaine Johnson has been stellar, but is it wise to trust two rookies to start for us in the secondary?

I'm a bit surprised that the Lions decided to waive Smith. I thought he was one of their better corners, but maybe Lion could give us his thoughts?

Possibly 3 rookies if Pointer makes it. Only 2 vets(Murphy and Finnegan) if Fletcher leaves. We are commited to Finnegan and Jenkins as our stating CBs, if we can get good value for Fletcher Id be ok with a trade.

Softli suggesting more trade currents:
League sources say Rams working trade phone but no indication of position at this time.

Wonder if we are buyers or sellers.