LEGEND Re: Introduce Yourself

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamsSince1969

Ram It, Do You Know How To Ram It, Ram It
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Fan of the RAMS since 1969 when my Dad bought me a RAMS football outfit that had the helmet, pads, pants and jersey. I have always been a fan through thick and thin. I had one A-Hole years ago tell me that being a RAMS fan was like a dog going back to eat his own vomit because it just didn't know any better. Well, Kurt Warner changed all that in 1999 and the GSOT years were an amazing time to be a fan. It's been rough to say the least, but we are going in the right direction. Glad to see more fans here. I go to the Cards game in Glendale, fly in from Calif and we are there in small numbers compared to when I would see them at Sun Devil Stadium in the old days. Thanks for having the site and I'm looking forward to the new season.

joeybittick

Rookie
RamsSince1969 said:
Fan of the RAMS since 1969 when my Dad bought me a RAMS football outfit that had the helmet, pads, pants and jersey. I have always been a fan through thick and thin. I had one A-Hole years ago tell me that being a RAMS fan was like a dog going back to eat his own vomit because it just didn't know any better. Well, Kurt Warner changed all that in 1999 and the GSOT years were an amazing time to be a fan. It's been rough to say the least, but we are going in the right direction. Glad to see more fans here. I go to the Cards game in Glendale, fly in from Calif and we are there in small numbers compared to when I would see them at Sun Devil Stadium in the old days. Thanks for having the site and I'm looking forward to the new season.

Welcome man! good to have you. I cannot wait to hear what you have to say. You have been through the ringer with this team being a fan for that long. It's awesome to see guys like you sticking with our Rammies. :mrgreen: X (the MOD of all MODs as I call him :sly: ) is a great guy and has made this site awesome so I hope you enjoy it!

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
RamsSince1969 said:
Hey, good to see you, 69. You're the cat that posts articles over at the PD to keep it current, right? Good work you do over there. If you'd like to do the same here, that'd be great - just check first to make sure it hasn't been posted already - we have some twitter-folk here who get up to the second stuff and get it on here quicker than I can even think about doing it. I've had to delete some of my own posts for that very reason before. :nono:

Welcome aboard, my good man.

RamsFan4Life

Starter
RamsSince1969 said:

Welcome dude.

I was RamsFanSince1967 in a past life.

But that side of me got murdered over a description of a basic bodily function.

Oh well, I think its prolly better anyways......

bwdenverram

Legend
Name
BW
Hey rams bro's,

First off, I posted only a few times on the STLtoday site, but please oh please, don't think I'm dnvramfan, the most negative poster I've ever seen over there.
If I ever sound like that I'll kick my own ass.
Anyway, I actually grew up in SOCAL, followed the rams since about 82. Moved to Denver in 94' been there since. So the screen name is boring, just my intials, BW= Big Weenie, er, uh, I mean Brian.. :|

Any, enough of the nonsense. Love the site, been reading and following a bunch for a few days, glad to see a lot more positivity over here.

Looking forward to an interesting season and some fun conversation with everyone.

Cheers,

BW

superfan24

Starter
Welcome, I'm sure you will really enjoy the board especially with the blog and the interview that go on.
And by the way nice name (Brian)

bwdenverram

Legend
Name
BW
Thanks Superfan, looking forward to it.

BTW- Do you know how to get pics added to your signature? Just puts the URL address on there. I guess I'm not the computer genious.

MUSHIP#1

UDFA
My name is Darrin and I live in southeast Missouri. I am a huge
Rams and MU Tigers fan. I teach and coach baseball and basketball for a living (we don't have football). I love to search
internet for Rams info so love the site. Looking forward to interacting with Rams nation!!

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
What's up bwdenverram and MUSHIP#1! Thanks for registering, mah brothuhs.

Mi casa, su casa. You need anything, let me know.

Lesson

Oh, really?
Welcome bwdenverram and MUSHIP#1! We have a few blogs right now and we have a few interviews set up. Welcome to R.O.D!

bwdenverram

Legend
Name
BW
Thanks X and Lesson. I'm really getting the football bug.

Can't wait until SB get signed and in camp. Really want to see the "full" squad out there and what they can do. So ready for some ball!!

See you on the boards.

BW

Lesson

Oh, really?
StlouisramsX said:

No, pops, you and Uncle G both share the house. Also, why hasn't G been posting a lot lately?

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Lesson said:
StlouisramsX said:

No, pops, you and Uncle G both share the house. Also, why hasn't G been posting a lot lately?
No, kid. Everybody shares the house. There are a few reasons why G is absent lately. He's working stupid hours right now and is in the middle of a move. He'll be back sporadically in a little while and in time to run the fantasy draft. Why? You miss him? :oops:

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
superfan24 said:
When is the draft btw
Looks like it'll be the last Sunday of August right now. That's the way the poll played out anyway. Those who can't make it should have their ranking sheets done and ready to go by then.

Lesson

Oh, really?
StlouisramsX said:
Lesson said:
StlouisramsX said:

No, kid. Everybody shares the house. There are a few reasons why G is absent lately. He's working stupid hours right now and is in the middle of a move. He'll be back sporadically in a little while and in time to run the fantasy draft. Why? You miss him? :oops:

But, but, we're running out of toilet paper!

I miss G. :cry:

Anyways, thanks for the update.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
Well, I figure I might as well knock. :bg:

I'm Memento. You all may have seen me at STLToday on Rams Talk (or Blues Talk, if you care). I'm a nineteen-year-old guy from St. Louis who is just a mere student-volunteer in real life. I write fiction (both fanfiction and my own works) in my spare time, although I've only published the fanfiction. I'm an admitted grammar freak, but I'll be the first to admit that I'm not perfect. I'm agnostic, but I'm very accepting of other people's beliefs.

Of course, that's not why I'm here. I'm here because I'm a die-hard Rams fan like everyone on this site. I may not have seen Roman Gabriel or the Fearsome Foursome play, but I've read up on the history of the Rams, and I hope that that will suffice. I used to be extremely negative towards the Rams, but that's changed in recent times (mainly because of the hiring of Coach Spags).

Um, well, that's pretty much it.

Edit: I hate it when I make errors... :nono:

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Memento said:

I'm Memento. You all may have seen me at STLToday on Rams Talk (or Blues Talk, if you care). I'm a nineteen-year-old guy from St. Louis who is just a mere student-volunteer in real life. I write fiction (both fanfiction and my own works) in my spare time, although. I'm an admitted grammar freak, but I'll be the first to admit that I'm not perfect. I'm agnostic, but I'm very accepting of other people's beliefs.

Of course, that's not why I'm here. I'm here because I'm a die-hard Rams fan like everyone on this site. I may not have seen Roman Gabriel or the Fearsome Foursome play, but I've read up on the history of the Rams, and I hope that that will suffice. I used to be extremely negative towards the Rams, but that's changed in recent times (mainly because of the hiring of Coach Spags).

Hey man. Good to have a fellow grammar freak on board. And a converted pessimist no less! Sweet. Welcome aboard brah. Make yourself at home.

joeybittick

Rookie
Memento said:

I'm Memento. You all may have seen me at STLToday on Rams Talk (or Blues Talk, if you care). I'm a nineteen-year-old guy from St. Louis who is just a mere student-volunteer in real life. I write fiction (both fanfiction and my own works) in my spare time, although. I'm an admitted grammar freak, but I'll be the first to admit that I'm not perfect. I'm agnostic, but I'm very accepting of other people's beliefs.

Welcome man. I noticed you over at the PD site so I know you have some things to say. I am not as much of a grammar freak, but my wife is a book editor so she is a stickler :sly: . I am an agnostic as well, but like you I respect what everyone else believes as well. So hope you enjoy ROD man.

P.S. Congrats on being the number 110 person to join :mrgreen: