1. To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Re: Introduce Yourself

Discussion in 'RAMS - NFL TALK' started by RamsFan4Life, Jun 23, 2010.

1. CGI_Ram

CGI_Ram Hamburger Connoisseur

Credit:
    $2,623,533.86
    Name:
    Burger man
    Welcome jetlife. Don't worry, Bigramfan embarrasses himself. :sneaky:
    ScotsRam and BigRamFan like this.
  2. CGI_Ram

Credit:
    $2,623,533.86
    Name:
    Burger man
    Welcome! Glad you have joined the party. This is the best damn forum out there.

Have some fun with us!

Cheers and see you around!
  3. WelfareRam

WelfareRam New Member

Credit:
    $24,255.67
    Name:
    Doug
    He's got a great outdoor store tho. You can buy rock climbing ropes, hooks etc. Kinda overpriced but solid equipment.
  4. WelfareRam

WelfareRam New Member

Credit:
    $24,255.67
    Name:
    Doug
    Welcome Marleau, I just found this site as well, and there is a really great thread over in Off topics called Boobies. Lol's enjoy!!
  5. rdw

rdw Well-Known Member

Credit:
    $44,840.08
    So I'm new here... What is the ROD credit for?
    Prime Time likes this.
  6. PhxRam

PhxRam The Estimated Prophet

Credit:
    $7,200,167.27
    Name:
    Bob
    It is actually a bill that is due at the end of the month
    The Rammer and Dagonet like this.
  7. rdw

rdw Well-Known Member

Credit:
    $44,840.08
    [​IMG]
    Dagonet likes this.
  8. RmsLegends

RmsLegends Well-Known Member

Credit:
    $61,890.57
    LOL......Indeed bro indeed.....LOL I have been reading CGI since the summer of 2005 now. At first I have to admit his postings were a immediate big help 4 years after 9/11, I was still huddled under my bed in the fetal position. An on that fated day when they slid a computer underneath to me and I read what most would find as incoherent ramblings. I will admit my strength was renewed and my fear gone so bodly I crawled out from underneath the bed and was self aware once again an also aware I sure needed a shower. However CGI taught me only sissies take showers the real men like up in the great white north just jump in a frozen lake. An being a American I always feared socialized medicine and it was his wisdom of letting me know in Canada it meant ya could travel to the backwoods of Saskatchewan, find a witch doctor and have him do your operation. However I have found reading his writings is like any pill or medicine they do come with side effects. My sanity is now questionable at best and the excessive urination at night an the fact that in one of five dates I am stricken with impotence are just minor inconveniences to have the healing power of his posts ;)
    Prime Time likes this.
  9. SilverRose

SilverRose New Member

Credit:
    $7,379.55
    so.....i finally decided to join my ever increasing demented older half.....bome......:)
    for those that don't know me....i'm the gal that keeps bome on his toes.
    and for those that may know me.....did ya miss me??
  10. bomebadeeda

bomebadeeda Well-Known Member

Credit:
    $1,899,506.77
    Name:
    Bome
    For those of you that "missed her", she's not that fast....don't lead her so much.
    Dagonet and Mojo Ram like this.
  11. Alan

Alan Well-Known Member

Credit:
    $2,205,613.24
    Welcome to the ROD Silver! (y) :welcome: :party: :sup: :seizure: :rockon: :cheers:
    We can always use another voice here in our little community. We hope you'll like it here. :)
    [​IMG]
    “Every person is defined by the communities she belongs to.”
    Orson Scott Card

P.S. If you see something in blue font don't take it at face value. The poster is probably joking.
    SilverRose likes this.
  12. PhxRam

PhxRam The Estimated Prophet

Credit:
    $7,200,167.27
    Name:
    Bob
    Welcome to the board..
    SilverRose likes this.
  13. SilverRose

SilverRose New Member

Credit:
    $7,379.55
    thanks for the warm welcome.....and yes, alan, bome told me sarcasm was blue font....but even if it wasn't i rarely take anything at face value! ;)
    and yes, that includes bome :rolleyes:
    Alan likes this.
  14. CGI_Ram

Credit:
    $2,623,533.86
    Name:
    Burger man
    Hi again, SilverRose!

I'm gonna have to help bome fix his avatar!
    SilverRose likes this.
  15. bomebadeeda

bomebadeeda Well-Known Member

Credit:
    $1,899,506.77
    Name:
    Bome
    I fixed it. It was straight a while back. I guess I got sideways between now and then........
    CGI_Ram, Alan and Dagonet like this.
  16. Dagonet

Dagonet Well-Known Member

Credit:
    $2,472,376.62
    Name:
    Jeff
    Welcome aboard SR! Good to have you and Bome both here. Bout time. :cool:
  17. Dagonet

Dagonet Well-Known Member

Credit:
    $2,472,376.62
    Name:
    Jeff

Good comeback rdw... :LOL:
  18. AnarchyRam

AnarchyRam New Member

Credit:
    $15,830.32
    So, here I am.

BillKevo whatever was my name somewhere else. My actual name is Robert and I'm a computer technician/internet marketer in Oklahoma City.

I like this design as it's so fresh and inviting. I promise to stay clear of politics. Until 2016 at least.. As for who and what I am? Ugh.

I'm also a raging libertarian/anarchist so don't be surprised when I say something unconventional. I constantly bitch about government and all it's doings.

But back to football, this off-season has been so freaking long.

I'm so ready to get the draft going and to know who our new players will be!

HI.

20130120_163620.jpg
    Alan and Prime Time like this.
  19. Robert

Robert New Member

Credit:
    $12,101.69
    Hey everyone my name is bobby I work as a field geologist in the west texas oil fields. I'm 23 years old and have always been a rams fan due to my dad growing up in LA. I found this site due to them pushin the draft back and me not being able to wait I'm seriously addicted to all mock drafts at this point. I know it's sad but looking forward to a great football season ahead. Cheers
    Alan and Prime Time like this.
  20. Prime Time

Prime Time RODerator

Credit:
    $2,751,240.40
    Name:
    Peter
    Welcome to all the newest members that recently signed up. I'm kind of new here myself. You joined just in the nick of time when things are about to implode due to, as they say in the Latin, Draftus Interruptus. :rockon: