LEGEND Re: Introduce Yourself

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
I should have added I'm not very savvy when it comes to those kinds of things! lol Bear with me. I'll try and find my way! :)

Welcome! Glad you have joined the party. This is the best damn forum out there.

Have some fun with us!

Cheers and see you around!

WelfareRam

UDFA
Name
Doug
Hi. I've been a longtime Rams fan from back when they were in LA and Vince Ferragamo was the QB. I grew up in 49er and Raiders territory, however, but please don't hold that against me. :)
I live in the beautiful North West now which doesn't bode well for getting many Rams games or news.
I don't pretend to know much about the Rams anymore...so if I don't post much in those types of threads...that's why. But I love to read what everyone else has to say.
I was looking for a place to enjoy where I could do just that and a couple of friends were nice enough to tell me about this place.
I look forward to finding my way around here and to getting to know you all.
Thanks! :)
Welcome Marleau, I just found this site as well, and there is a really great thread over in Off topics called Boobies. Lol's enjoy!!

rdw

Pro Bowler
It is actually a bill that is due at the end of the month

wrQ1nsP.gif

RmsLegends

Rookie
He's got a great outdoor store tho. You can buy rock climbing ropes, hooks etc. Kinda overpriced but solid equipment.

LOL......Indeed bro indeed.....LOL I have been reading CGI since the summer of 2005 now. At first I have to admit his postings were a immediate big help 4 years after 9/11, I was still huddled under my bed in the fetal position. An on that fated day when they slid a computer underneath to me and I read what most would find as incoherent ramblings. I will admit my strength was renewed and my fear gone so bodly I crawled out from underneath the bed and was self aware once again an also aware I sure needed a shower. However CGI taught me only sissies take showers the real men like up in the great white north just jump in a frozen lake. An being a American I always feared socialized medicine and it was his wisdom of letting me know in Canada it meant ya could travel to the backwoods of Saskatchewan, find a witch doctor and have him do your operation. However I have found reading his writings is like any pill or medicine they do come with side effects. My sanity is now questionable at best and the excessive urination at night an the fact that in one of five dates I am stricken with impotence are just minor inconveniences to have the healing power of his posts ;)

SilverRose

UDFA
so.....i finally decided to join my ever increasing demented older half.....bome......:)
for those that don't know me....i'm the gal that keeps bome on his toes.
and for those that may know me.....did ya miss me??

bomebadeeda

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bome
For those of you that "missed her", she's not that fast....don't lead her so much.

Alan

Legend
SilverRose dipping her painted toenails into piranha infested waters:
so.....i finally decided to join my ever increasing demented older half.....bome......:)

Welcome to the ROD Silver! (y) :welcome: :party: :sup: :seizure: :rockon: :cheers:
We can always use another voice here in our little community. We hope you'll like it here. :)
images

“Every person is defined by the communities she belongs to.”
Orson Scott Card

P.S. If you see something in blue font don't take it at face value. The poster is probably joking.

PhxRam

Welcome to the board..

SilverRose

UDFA
thanks for the warm welcome.....and yes, alan, bome told me sarcasm was blue font....but even if it wasn't i rarely take anything at face value! ;)
and yes, that includes bome :rolleyes:

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man

Hi again, SilverRose!

I'm gonna have to help bome fix his avatar!

bomebadeeda

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bome
I fixed it. It was straight a while back. I guess I got sideways between now and then........

Dagonet

Grillin and Chillin
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Jeff
Welcome aboard SR! Good to have you and Bome both here. Bout time. :cool:

AnarchyRam

Rookie
So, here I am.

BillKevo whatever was my name somewhere else. My actual name is Robert and I'm a computer technician/internet marketer in Oklahoma City.

I like this design as it's so fresh and inviting. I promise to stay clear of politics. Until 2016 at least.. As for who and what I am? Ugh.

I'm also a raging libertarian/anarchist so don't be surprised when I say something unconventional. I constantly bitch about government and all it's doings.

But back to football, this off-season has been so freaking long.

I'm so ready to get the draft going and to know who our new players will be!

HI.

20130120_163620.jpg

Robert

Rookie
Hey everyone my name is bobby I work as a field geologist in the west texas oil fields. I'm 23 years old and have always been a rams fan due to my dad growing up in LA. I found this site due to them pushin the draft back and me not being able to wait I'm seriously addicted to all mock drafts at this point. I know it's sad but looking forward to a great football season ahead. Cheers

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
Welcome to all the newest members that recently signed up. I'm kind of new here myself. You joined just in the nick of time when things are about to implode due to, as they say in the Latin, Draftus Interruptus. :rockon: