LEGEND Re: Introduce Yourself

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Dagonet

Grillin and Chillin
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Jeff
So, here I am.

BillKevo whatever was my name somewhere else. My actual name is Robert and I'm a computer technician/internet marketer in Oklahoma City.

I like this design as it's so fresh and inviting. I promise to stay clear of politics. Until 2016 at least.. As for who and what I am? Ugh.

I'm also a raging libertarian/anarchist so don't be surprised when I say something unconventional. I constantly bitch about government and all it's doings.

But back to football, this off-season has been so freaking long.

I'm so ready to get the draft going and to know who our new players will be!

HI.

View attachment 1767

Welcome aboard brother from another board. You'll love this site. Hope all is well with you my Libertarian friend.

PhxRam

Everyone plays nicely!!! :)

And that is the way it will remain.

There will always be personality conflicts and there will always be some heated discussions. That is just the nature of the beast.

When problems from one singular person become habitual, then it is time for an intervention.

We like to have fun here and we allow quite a bit more leniency then other boards, but we also draw a hard line in the sand. Cross that line and you are done, done for GOOD.

Dagonet

Grillin and Chillin
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Jeff
And that is the way it will remain.

There will always be personality conflicts and there will always be some heated discussions. That is just the nature of the beast.

When problems from one singular person become habitual, then it is time for an intervention.

We like to have fun here and we allow quite a bit more leniency then other boards, but we also draw a hard line in the sand. Cross that line and you are done, done for GOOD.

Not to mention the community moderation, which is a feature I like alot. It has worked, and kudos for installing it.

Dagonet

Grillin and Chillin
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Jeff
Thank you. It took a lot of work to make that happen. I had never seen it before, so I made it.

Well 99 - 100% here are civil, so if someone gets out of hand, that inappropriate tag is good. Just saying..

Alan

Legend
How come most of these newbies (and you know who you are!) don't post in this thread?

Alan

Legend
I like to personally welcome them to the ROD and give them some of my wisdom :ROFLMAO: but I miss a lot of them if they don't post here. We've been getting quite a few lately.

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
Sooooo, you all thought you hide from me? You can run but you can't hide. Snackdaddy's in the house.

Mick

Pro Bowler
Just found this site a couple of days ago, and after lurking around, decided to take the plunge. Unlike many here, I am not a lifelong Rams fan. Growing up a military brat, the first team I saw as a kid in Germany was the Cowboys, and that was that. It helped that dad was a lifelong Rams fan, so we had fun going back and forth. He passed when I was 13, but it wasn't until I was in the Army myself, after growing up in SoCal, and listening to others trash the Rams that I found myself defending them....next thing you know I'm calling myself a Rams fan...that was nearly 30 years ago. currently a 47 yr old in the middle of a career change to social studies teacher, and looking forward to this draft and season.....oh yeah, forgot....I live just outside Seattle....yeah, it's been a rough year...

Alan

Legend
Charlie tracking us down:
Sooooo, you all thought you hide from me? You can run but you can't hide. Snackdaddy's in the house.

Mick sticking his toe into turtle infested waters:
Just found this site a couple of days ago, and after lurking around, decided to take the plunge. Unlike many here, I am not a lifelong Rams fan. Growing up a military brat, the first team I saw as a kid in Germany was the Cowboys, and that was that. It helped that dad was a lifelong Rams fan, so we had fun going back and forth. He passed when I was 13, but it wasn't until I was in the Army myself, after growing up in SoCal, and listening to others trash the Rams that I found myself defending them....next thing you know I'm calling myself a Rams fan...that was nearly 30 years ago. currently a 47 yr old in the middle of a career change to social studies teacher, and looking forward to this draft and season.....oh yeah, forgot....I live just outside Seattle....yeah, it's been a rough year...

Welcome to the ROD Charlie & Mick! (y) :welcome: :party: :sup: :lifting: :seizure: :rockon: :cheers:
We're glad you two decided to join our community. We're a very friendly and knowledgeable community here and we like having friendly discussions about all things Ram and football.

Unfortunately, due to totally unwarranted and irrational fears of developing gastrointestinal difficulties, you've arrived too late to receive one of my famous new member fruitcakes in the mail. SOME people around here just can't wrap their heads around the "what doesn't kill you makes you stronger" mantra I live by. :( That and the angry torch carrying mobs.
simpsons-villagers-pitchfork-torches.jpg

But enough of that unpleasantness. Glad you're here brothers!
images
images

“I have heard of a man lost in the woods and dying of famine and exhaustion at the foot of a tree, whose loneliness was relieved by the grotesque visions with which, owing to bodily weakness, his diseased imagination surrounded him, and which he believed to be real. So also, owing to bodily and mental health and strength, we may be continually cheered by a like but more normal and natural society, and come to know that we are never alone.”
Henry David Thoreau

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
Hey Charlie and Mick, you are most welcome here. Snackdaddy, eh? I remember you from the old RRF days. This is Cumby. And Mick - born and raised in Regensburg, Germany. Wie geht es die heute? :)

NukeRam

I test nuclear weapons
Name
Mike
Mike. Live in Nevada. Grew up in CT. Been a Rams fan since 1968. I was 10 then. I fell in love with the helmets. Grew up watching Gabrial to Snow and the Fearsome Foursome. Lurked for a long time. Had to feel you guys out. Lol! Don't like some of the other sites. All they do is bash the Rams while claiming to be fans. I bleed blue and gold. GO RAMS!!!

PhxRam

Mike. Live in Nevada. Grew up in CT. Been a Rams fan since 1968. I was 10 then. I fell in love with the helmets. Grew up watching Gabrial to Snow and the Fearsome Foursome. Lurked for a long time. Had to feel you guys out. Lol! Don't like some of the other sites. All they do is bash the Rams while claiming to be fans. I bleed blue and gold. GO RAMS!!!

Welcome to the board Mike. I would give you the run down on how this site works but I am sure you know by now what we offer. Glad you made the choice to join us.

Alan

Legend
Mike finally deciding to test the waters:
Stuff.
Welcome to the ROD Mike! (y) :welcome: :party: :sup: :lifting: :seizure: :rockon: :cheers:
Since you've been lurking for a while I guess I don't have to tell you how we roll here. I doubt you'll think this move was a mistake and I'm looking forward to hearing your views on things.
images

“To like many people spontaneously and without effort is perhaps the greatest of all sources of personal happiness.”
Bertrand Russell

safak

Game-Wrecker
Name
safak
Hello everyone.

I'm new here and to the Rams. Im a Pitt grad living in Pittsburgh, I've seen my share of superstars and hall of famers come through my school (a shockingly high number considering how average they are on the field).
But recent draft pick Aaron Donald is my favorite panther of all time(flying past ironhead, curtis martin, fitzgerald and lesser known favorite of mine Antonio Bryant).
I've seen every home game of AD's live and a couple of away games, including last years 'tackle the entire backfield' game at Duke.
You will love this kid. He is a workhorse on and off the field, motor never stops, humble and soft spoken guy with absolutely zero chance of off-field issues. His quickness off the snap is a sight to behold and im excited to see what he can do when you can't devote 2 linemen to him ever play.

My brother is a WVU grad, and we are maybe the only 2 steeler haters in Pittsburgh. After last years draft he bought his rams gear and tried to sway me but I just couldn't make the jump, but now I'm all in. Here to learn about the team and watch this crazy defensive line start to dominate.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Hello everyone.

I'm new here and to the Rams. Im a Pitt grad living in Pittsburgh, I've seen my share of superstars and hall of famers come through my school (a shockingly high number considering how average they are on the field).
But recent draft pick Aaron Donald is my favorite panther of all time(flying past ironhead, curtis martin, fitzgerald and lesser known favorite of mine Antonio Bryant).
I've seen every home game of AD's live and a couple of away games, including last years 'tackle the entire backfield' game at Duke.
You will love this kid. He is a workhorse on and off the field, motor never stops, humble and soft spoken guy with absolutely zero chance of off-field issues. His quickness off the snap is a sight to behold and im excited to see what he can do when you can't devote 2 linemen to him ever play.

My brother is a WVU grad, and we are maybe the only 2 steeler haters in Pittsburgh. After last years draft he bought his rams gear and tried to sway me but I just couldn't make the jump, but now I'm all in. Here to learn about the team and watch this crazy defensive line start to dominate.
Great to have you here.
Thanks for the valuable insight concerning Donald too.