LEGEND Re: Introduce Yourself

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Alan

Legend
Marleau dipping his toes in gummy bear infested waters:
I should have added I'm not very savvy when it comes to those kinds of things! lol Bear with me. I'll try and find my way! :)
Welcome to the ROD Marleau! (y):welcome: :party: :sup: :lifting: :seizure: :rockon: :cheers:
We're glad you decided to join our community but be warned, we're addictive. :LOL:

upload_2014-4-28_6-36-47.jpeg

It is not easy to stand up against your constituents or your friends or colleagues or your community and take a tough stand for something you believe is right. Because you always want to keep working and live to fight another battle and it might cost you your career.
Caroline Kennedy

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
Alan, I used to hang out with this guy that had three teenage boys. He would tell them, "Before you speak, ask yourself - is it interesting? Will we learn something? If not, then shut the hell up!" :)

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
Hi. I've been a longtime Rams fan from back when they were in LA and Vince Ferragamo was the QB. I grew up in 49er and Raiders territory, however, but please don't hold that against me. :)
I live in the beautiful North West now which doesn't bode well for getting many Rams games or news.
I don't pretend to know much about the Rams anymore...so if I don't post much in those types of threads...that's why. But I love to read what everyone else has to say.
I was looking for a place to enjoy where I could do just that and a couple of friends were nice enough to tell me about this place.
I look forward to finding my way around here and to getting to know you all.
Thanks! :)

Welcome to ROD, M. Good to see you found your way here.

PhxRam

Alan, I used to hang out with this guy that had three teenage boys. He would tell them, "Before you speak, ask yourself - is it interesting? Will we learn something? If not, then shut the hell up!" :)

It must be difficult living with three mimes.

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
It must be difficult living with three mimes.

This guy was my boozing partner for many years. He was 15 years older than me and divorced but his sons lived with him. We parted ways when he got into heavy drugs and became increasingly unstable. One of the things I noticed about him is that he always dated women half his age or even younger. He finally ended up in prison for child molestation. Sad but true story.

#jetlife

UDFA
Whats up Rammies. I signed up here to watch a video. I am not a Rams fan but I am a direct descendant of Well-known member Bigramfan. I hope not to embarrass him too much, that doesn't mean I won't let my opinion be heard.

BigRamFan

Super Bowl XXXVI was rigged!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Craig
Whats up Rammies. I signed up here to watch a video. I am not a Rams fan but I am a direct descendant of Well-known member Bigramfan. I hope not to embarrass him too much, that doesn't mean I won't let my opinion be heard.
Welcome to the world of real football! And you can never embarrass your old man.

Alan

Legend
Not a Ram fan eh?
Welcome to the ROD jetlife! (y):welcome::party::sup: :lifting: :seizure: :rockon: :cheers:

You'll have to pass our initiation quiz before you can become a full fledged member. You don't even want to know what failure to pass this quiz will mean.

Your girlfriend leaves a note on the fridge:
It's not working. I can't take it anymore. I am going to my Mom's place.

You go to the fridge and open it. The light comes on and the beer is cold.

Do you:
A. Wonder what the hell is she talking about, open a beer and turn on the TV to watch the game.
B. Briefly think about going after her but decide that telling her the fridge is working after all can wait until the game is over first.
C. Decide to do A and B but get so drunk watching the game that you're forced to put off calling her with the news about the fridge until tomorrow or the next day.
D. Immediately run out to your car and drive over to her Mom's house to try and win her back.

PhxRam

Not a Ram fan eh?
Welcome to the ROD jetlife! (y):welcome::party::sup: :lifting: :seizure: :rockon: :cheers:

You'll have to pass our initiation quiz before you can become a full fledged member. You don't even want to know what failure to pass this quiz will mean.

Do you:
A. Wonder what the hell is she talking about, open a beer and turn on the TV to watch the game.
B. Briefly think about going after her but decide that telling her the fridge is working after all can wait until the game is over first.
C. Decide to do A and B but get so drunk watching the game that you're forced to put off calling her with the news about the fridge until tomorrow or the next day.
D. Immediately run out to your car and drive over to her Mom's house to try and win her back.

"A" is the logical answer but I am going to go with "C"

Alan

Legend
PhxRam with a right answer:
"A" is the logical answer but I am going to go with "C"
This is a quiz with a twist, A, B, and C are all correct. Only D gets you not accepted. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

#jetlife

UDFA
Not a Ram fan eh?

Do you:

Of course C.

Alan

Legend
Congratulations jetlife!

You're now an official full fledged member of the ROD.

You didn't cheat did you? :cautious: :unsure: :LOL:

BTW, who is your favorite team?

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Hello, Muleman here. Some call me Jeff.
I have been a Ram fan since the 4th grade when my Dad took me to my first game. It was St Louis Cardinals hosting the Rams. I honestly can't say I remember much about the game itself, however those Rams made a big impression on me that stuck and my passion for the Rams has never wained. We sat just a few rows back from the Rams bench, holy cow were those guys big and scary looking, I loved it.
It was tuff growing up a Rams fan surrounded by Cardinals, Chiefs and those occasional obnoxious Cowboy fans but I stood tall.
For the most part the Rams have treated me well, later on they relocated to St. Louis, which I viewed as a sign from God, that I was living right. My favorite team was moving to what I called my home city, even though I grew up in an rural area about an hour and a half to the west. Then the Greatest Show on Turf arose from the ashes along with those two trips to the Super Bowl. (I was at the preseason game against the Chargers when Trent Green had his knee destroyed, longest hour and half ride home ever). Life was good and boy was I having fun with those Chiefs and Cowboy fans. Most of those old Cardinals fan saw light and I allowed them to enjoy my Rams with me.
I don't have season tickets since I now live about 7 hours away, but do make it a priority to make at least one game a year. I have been long time DirecTV subscriber just to get my Rams fix, that i so badly need on a weekly basis during the season. I can honestly say that I can probably count the number of days on one hand that I haven't been online reading about my Rams each year since we got a home computer years ago. The funny thing is that of all the sites I have visited and thousands of post I have read I never really felt like registering and adding my viewpoint until today. I have come to the conclusion that the ROD has the most knowledgable and pure Rams fans I have found. Not sure how much I will post or reply as I'm known for listening more than I speak (unless Jim Beam and I are visiting) but I can only hope that I can add a little value or insight to the readers that have gave so much to me. Thanks to each for such a wonderful site.
Go Rams,
Muleman

Nice to meet you!

Glad you joined up and look forward to sharing the dialogue.

By the way... Shhh... Jim Beam is a member here. Oh, wait... There's that inner voice again.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man

Welcome jetlife. Don't worry, Bigramfan embarrasses himself. :sneaky: