LEGEND Re: Introduce Yourself

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Alan

Legend
So many of the posters I enjoyed reading when I was a lurker at sites like RFF and others seem to have gravitated to the ROD. All of us appreciate this huge influx of football knowledge and the added camaraderie. It's hard to believe but this site is getting better all the time.

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
A big welcome to RmsLegends. It's also good to be in the same forum again with DB.

Hey Alan, what is RFF? ;) LOL.

Btw my new nickname for Phx is "Smooth" cause that's the way this place runs - smooth. And in honor of that...

Boffo97

Still legal in 17 states!
Name
Dave
So many of the posters I enjoyed reading when I was a lurker at sites like RFF and others seem to have gravitated to the ROD. All of us appreciate this huge influx of football knowledge and the added camaraderie. It's hard to believe but this site is getting better all the time.
Good posters will be assimilated.
Resistance is futile.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
O_C here ... Thordaddy let me know about this sight ... and I'm sooooooo looking forward to talking with my dear old friend Cumby!!

Hello Neighbor and good friend!

Good to have you aboard! Some snow this week, eh?

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Welcome tbux and Legend!

We got a good thing going here!

Alan

Legend
I just noticed that the profanity filter changed shit to crap! That's hilarious! I see Phx's hand in the translator programming. :ROFLMAO:

Oh_Canada

UDFA
Name
Bob
Hello Neighbor and good friend!

Good to have you aboard! Some snow this week, eh?

Thanx CGI ... it's great to see you again too! As far as the snow is concerned: well I tried to get away from the bad weather by going to Myrtle Beach for the first week of March and I only got to play one round because the bad weather came with me!! And now that I'm back ... yeah ... we get more bad weather! Ugggg ... I really hate winter now!:(

PhxRam

Thanx CGI ... it's great to see you again too! As far as the snow is concerned: well I tried to get away from the bad weather by going to Myrtle Beach for the first week of March and I only got to play one round because the bad weather came with me!! And now that I'm back ... yeah ... we get more bad weather! Ugggg ... I really hate winter now!:(

Should have come to AZ.

RmsLegends

Rookie
A big welcome to RmsLegends. It's also good to be in the same forum again with DB.

Hey Alan, what is RFF? ;) LOL.

Btw my new nickname for Phx is "Smooth" cause that's the way this place runs - smooth. And in honor of that...

So good to see ya again bro, ya always have a interesting and good point backed by wisdom so good to see ya again bro :)

RmsLegends

Rookie
Welcome tbux and Legend!

We got a good thing going here!

I have missed that avatar bro just as a smell can take ya back to a fond memory. Every time I saw that avatar I was well aware that the comment I was about to read would bring some smile of a sort so darn good to see ya bro :)

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
So good to see ya again bro, ya always have a interesting and good point backed by wisdom so good to see ya again bro :)

May I quote you the next time someone here questions my good points and wisdom? Thank you for the kind words. :cheers:

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
I have missed that avatar bro just as a smell can take ya back to a fond memory. Every time I saw that avatar I was well aware that the comment I was about to read would bring some smile of a sort so darn good to see ya bro :)

Cheers! Great to see you too!

:party: