LEGEND Re: Introduce Yourself

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Right back at you CT. No that wasn't me raising Basenjis, lol. I do have a Beagle named Flash though. :)

I had a Vizsla named Flash. Was my best buddy growing up. Lost him a couple years ago. :cry:

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
I guess I should have done this a while ago, but Hello all. My name is Brad. I live in PA. I have loved the Rams since I started watching football in the mid70s. My sons middle name is Marshall. I married later in life but not too late to have kids and my family is my number one passion, replacing my team. But we watch every game together on NFL package.

I am an avid outdoorsman and a Landscape Architect. I love to study and eat native plants and mushrooms, hiking, fishing, hunting, etc. I took a hiatus from my business and worked for the state for 8 years, mentoring young adults that had no direction. I really liked that line of work. Too bad the Gov cut it. My other teams are PSU, the Yankees and Penguins. PSU is my alma mater.

I guess I should have done this a while ago, but Hello all. My name is Brad. I live in PA. I have loved the Rams since I started watching football in the mid70s. My sons middle name is Marshall. I married later in life but not too late to have kids and my family is my number one passion, replacing my team. But we watch every game together on NFL package.

I am an avid outdoorsman and a Landscape Architect. I love to study and eat native plants and mushrooms, hiking, fishing, hunting, etc. I took a hiatus from my business and worked for the state for 8 years, mentoring young adults that had no direction. I really liked that line of work. Too bad the Gov cut it. My other teams are PSU, the Yankees and Penguins. PSU is my alma mater.

Hi Brad, Marshall after the great one?

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
Yes. I was going to make Marshall his first name but we liked Lincoln better. So his first name is Lincoln. My wife had no problem with it. She is too cool. He is a good little athlete too.

Yes. I was going to make Marshall his first name but we liked Lincoln better. So his first name is Lincoln. My wife had no problem with it. She is too cool. He is a good little athlete too.

Awesome, it will be a good story for the commentators to tell when he's drafted 32nd overall by the Rams.

siiimmons

UDFA
Hows it goin everyone. Longtime lurker but had to make an account to try to explain a pet peeve of mine haha. I am a senior at eastern illinois university, so I've seen Jimmy Garoppolo play in person numerous times, had a class with him freshman year too. I am an exercise science major. Just got into physical therapy school so I'll be moving into Bears territory in may. I got married here in the past year as well. I love to play basketball and disc golf.

I've been a Rams fan since I was 7. That would have been the super bowl year. So I guess 7 year old me was a bandwagoner.

I am actually currently working at a place where we are training a potential draftee. He is a OLB who is most likely a day 3 or undrafted prospect. But it is still cool to learn how to correctly do all of the draft day drills. We actually just got done working on his 40 today. Hopefully this gives me a different perspective on some of the athletes.

Lookin forward to posting with you all!

Hows it goin everyone. Longtime lurker but had to make an account to try to explain a pet peeve of mine haha. I am a senior at eastern illinois university, so I've seen Jimmy Garoppolo play in person numerous times, had a class with him freshman year too. I am an exercise science major. Just got into physical therapy school so I'll be moving into Bears territory in may. I got married here in the past year as well. I love to play basketball and disc golf.

I've been a Rams fan since I was 7. That would have been the super bowl year. So I guess 7 year old me was a bandwagoner.

I am actually currently working at a place where we are training a potential draftee. He is a OLB who is most likely a day 3 or undrafted prospect. But it is still cool to learn how to correctly do all of the draft day drills. We actually just got done working on his 40 today. Hopefully this gives me a different perspective on some of the athletes.

That's pretty cool.

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
Welcome! The wife works as a PTA. All the best to you in school. They make a lot of money.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man

Awesome story! Look forward to hearing from you! Go Rams!

towndrunk

UDFA
I was a long time lurker on the Post Dispatch Rams board but I never registered there because it is full of trolls. I found this site and most people seem like they are friendly and know what they are talking about so I am registering to take part in the discussions. I became a Rams fan when they moved to St Louis because I am a St Louis homer and am hoping that the play-off drought is going to end this year.

PhxRam

I was a long time lurker on the Post Dispatch Rams board but I never registered there because it is full of trolls. I found this site and most people seem like they are friendly and know what they are talking about so I am registering to take part in the discussions. I became a Rams fan when they moved to St Louis because I am a St Louis homer and am hoping that the play-off drought is going to end this year.

Welcome aboard brother..

You will find that even in your drunken state you have made the right choice.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I was the infamous CumberlandRam at RRF.

Btw Elmgrovegnome it feels a bit awkward to welcome someone whose been here a lot longer than me but I'm glad you're here with us.
Holy smokes, looks like I'll have to check in more often! Good to see you back at it. Last we chatted was on the 100 Rams website

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man

Welcome to town! Being a drunk, you'll fit right in.